Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I hope that when the regular season starts that we get the feature that shows the individual batter and pitches.
    There's a pic of it on the MLB.com Mobile Premium page, under a "game" tab.
    Right now, all we have are "box, plays and scores."
    Game audio has been spotty. I was trying to show a friend how it works and none of the links could be clicked on.
    Now, they're OK, but only a few work.
    April 5 is going to be an interesting day.
    yeah, my sporting news baseball app isn't working for opening day...last updated scores are from 3/31!...stellar
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    yeah, my sporting news baseball app isn't working for opening day...last updated scores are from 3/31!...stellar
    me too! haha. Thing is, i don't really care about the audio, i could just use the radio app for my team. But i like the gameday pitch by pitch. Is there any app that shows what each pitch is? It doesn't have to be exactly like gameday, but i like to see each pitch. Does the sporting news app normally do this?
    MLB gameday audible is not working that great. Hope it gets better off to a very bad start.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    MLB gameday audible is not working that great. Hope it gets better off to a very bad start.

Fred
    It seems hit and miss (pun intended, ).
    I've tried it and it didn't work, then again, and it did.
    I am really looking forward to Monday and tracking some games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Same here. The Pre came out mid season 09 so it was a big surprise that we got it last year. But I fully expected MLB to give us an iPhone-quality app this year and unfortunately they didn't. I think we'll still get the MLB premium service and I'm going to buy it, but I'm still going to buy the iPhone app too and use it on wifi or tether.

I really hope MLB doesn't keep this stuff exclusive to Apple products because both the iPhone and iPad app look incredible and Pre/Android users deserve a good version also.
    Actually MLB At Bat is available on Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocLee View Post
    RadioTime will carry all available games that are available for streaming on the Pre/Pixi. If the stream is available and compatible with WebOS, it'll be there. You'll just have to go to Sports and during the season and an MLB category will be listed. Click on that, and it should have the stations sorted by team or game.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    RadioTime is the truth!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ego2001 View Post
    RadioTime is the truth!
    Paul Pierce is The Truth!

Sorry, i just couldn't resist...
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I've been listening to the audio since the Phils game started at 1:05pm ET and it has been working great. Loud, clear, stable. Not to mention the Phils are trampling over the Nats 7-1 at the moment.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    LOVING the Radio Time app to listen to opening day, but i really wish there was an app/service to WATCH the game.
    Has anyone else emailed MLB about the At Bat app now that the PDK is publicly available, and pointed the developers in the direction of the PDK overview? I just did last night, but maybe if we show enough interest there's a chance of getting it before the All-Star break.
    So I'm trying to listen to the Cubs game on WGN 720 through this radiotime app, but it's just playing some random show from the station. I went to the WGN website and it says that due to MLB restrictions, Cubs games can't be broadcast online at the WGN website. Does this apply to this app, too? I am disappoint.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Managed to find a station on Radiotime with the Cardinals game that wasn't blacked out!
    As long as this keeps up, i can live without a full service mlb app- although it would be great and i'd be one of the first in line.
    mlb worked great for me today listened to most of the met game and a 7-1 victory. Lets go mets

Fred
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Which station was it?

Quote Originally Posted by dez79 View Post
    Managed to find a station on Radiotime with the Cardinals game that wasn't blacked out!
    As long as this keeps up, i can live without a full service mlb app- although it would be great and i'd be one of the first in line.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Didn't I tell you folks that RadioTime would have some of the games on it? Whatever is available is what we bring you folks.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
    Wow!
    I am listening to the Indians-Tigers game and the audio quality is AWESOME!
    Compared to the last 3 weeks (including spring training and the first week of the season), the difference is like AM radio and FM.
    It's clear, you can tell exactly whose voice is who and you can hear the vendors voices on the field mic.
    I've tried a few games and they've been all great.
    If this quality holds up, kudos to MLBAM for a great job.
    So I'm curious as to whether or not the MLB mobile premium subscription comes with any easy ways to track my fantasy team?

I'm looking for something where I could create a custom list of players who are on my fantasy team and be able to see exactly how they're doing that night. Basically the same thing as I was able to do with the NFL app during football season.

The Sporting News Baseball app allows me to create a custom team with my fantasy players, but doesn't show what the players are doing that night, and when you click on a player to get news and updates on him, its always like 3 days old.

I'm almost sure I'm going to buy the subscription to MLB mobile premium just for the audio. Hopefully there's some options for following fantasy with it.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Can anybody get any of the MLB games to work with radiotime today? When I click the team name, the app just sits there and never lists any stations.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigzeto View Post
    Can anybody get any of the MLB games to work with radiotime today? When I click the team name, the app just sits there and never lists any stations.
    No problems here.

I've also noticed that the audio quality has improved tenfold. Very happy with this purchase.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast