Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    i don't think its there anymore, wonder why. If you have the link, can you post a link to the page on here?
    This might work:
    wapsecure.mlb.com/products/mobilePremium
    It's tough to get the entire address on the Pre.
    If anyone else is logged in to MLB Premium, log out, when you go to scoreboard and click on a game, you get the sign up page if you want to log in.
    I can't copy the entire address, if anyone else can, give it a shot.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Nothing Patches has suggested makes sense. MLB Mobile Gameday for the Pre is not available right now. Visit MLB.com Mobile | MLB.com: Mobile and scroll down to "sign up now!" Nada. Request a pin number. Nada.

My suggestion is to try visiting mlb.com with your pre at a later date or call Customer Support at Customer Support toll-free number 1-866-800-1275
    Quote Originally Posted by RRaburn View Post
    Nothing Patches has suggested makes sense. MLB Mobile Gameday for the Pre is not available right now. Visit MLB.com Mobile | MLB.com: Mobile and scroll down to "sign up now!" Nada. Request a pin number. Nada.

My suggestion is to try visiting mlb.com with your pre at a later date or call Customer Support at Customer Support toll-free number 1-866-800-1275
    Yeah, because I can't get the entire web address to show up.
    And I did sign up Thursday.

"Thank you for subscribing to MLB.comŽ Mobile Premium.

PAYMENT AND BILLING: The credit card you have on file with us will be charged $14.99.

Standard data rates apply. For more information regarding data rates and other carrier-specific charges please check with your carrier."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by patchs; 03/20/2010 at 11:33 PM.
    I'm starting to think MLB offered Mobile Premium, then stopped because the audio won't be available to opening day.
    People signing up in March would get POed with no audio available.
    WE HAVE AUDIO LINKS!
    I tried the Yankee one and it works!
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    WE HAVE AUDIO LINKS!
    I tried the Yankee one and it works!
    I'm in! Thanks for the link. But the audio is terrible. Pretty much un-listenable. Is that a word?
    I also experienced a couple times when games came in.

My problem is thatI am finding the links to the games and selecting which one I want and then getting a screen that says,

"Click here is the stream does not begin to play within in 15 seconds"

I could click (tap)a ll day. It just keeps doing that.

Videos that are available are showing up beautifully when available.

I did finally this afternoon get to see the "cartoonish hitter, where it shows where the pitches are coming in"

Is anyone else experiencing negative results with the audio.? (aside from the Yankee game yesterday)
    My audio is too low.
    I was trying to listen on my dinner break and I had to hold the phone up to my ear to be able to hear.
    I tried my bluetooth headphones and it was audible but if I want to listen while mowing my lawn this summer, forget about it.
    I hope it gets better once the regular season starts.
    but you're getting all of the games?
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    on any given afternoon, they might have a couple games streaming. But the audio is too screwed up to listen to right now. Dunno why, last year the audio was great. Hoping it's not a palm thing like the messed up AAC+
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    Of which there are feeds.
    Not every spring game is broadcast and MLB.com does some others. I'll post a screenshot of the audio link page after 1 when there are games going on.
    I've been told that the RadioTime app will not work during the season. I even posted that RadioTime was THE app because I had listened to a game and got all excited to think I wouldnt have to pay for the service. HAH! I signed up last night for MLB Premium, and it looks good so far. Video highlights looked good, and played without interruption. I access through thNew York Mets website, and all the premium buttons now show. It may be just highlights, but for $15 bucks you cant go wrong. Lets just think of the phone as an old transistor radio!
    Last edited by teejay69; 03/24/2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: typo
    Of which there are feeds.
    Not every spring game is broadcast and MLB.com does some others. I'll post a screenshot of the audio link page after 1 when there are games going on.
    This is from yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the link worked fine for me I signed up. Used it last year and I loved it listened to most of the met games off mlb.

Fred
    This is from yesterday.
    yeah, I'm getting that, and even have been able to get I think 2 games to come in.

The problem is, 99% of the other games, I click on the feed and it tries to connect, and then I get the message,
    "if this doesnt connect within in 15 seconds click here:

I do, and it cycles around again and then I get it again.

This is with wifi going too!!!
    Lord knows I 'm gonna want to listen to some games while in 3G.

I emailed the support link that came with my receipt this morning.
    I will keep all posted.
    They really need to boost the audio, I have wired headphones on and the volume up all the way and it's still too soft.
    Is there a Pre version of that old Treo volume booster?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast