Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I just subscribed for the season, I was very wrong on the price, but $15 for 6.5 months of MLB play by play of both teams (which my ex-XM radio didn't have) is a bargain.
    I agree, it's a bargain.

you were right about the 18th though. After playing around a bit, I can't find the feature that shows the hitter and where each pitch is coming in.

will this start after Opening Day?
    also, some games aren't in audio.

same reason ya think?

I'm hoping so.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    I agree, it's a bargain.

you were right about the 18th though. After playing around a bit, I can't find the feature that shows the hitter and where each pitch is coming in.

will this start after Opening Day?
    also, some games aren't in audio.

same reason ya think?

I'm hoping so.
    I'd wait until there are games being played, it's almost 2 a.m. here, so I expect to experiment tomorrow afternoon.
    Not every spring training game is broadcast on radio, all of the regular season ones are.
    Here's a little tip to save a little time.
    Save the MLB Mobile home page as an icon on your launcher. This way you don't have to open the web browser, then go to your bookmarks to get it.
    It's like having a MLB app on your Pre.
    I'm excited for this service, love listening to MLB.
    nice idea about saving it to the launch page. I like that.

alright, so my Tigers are playing the Yanks.
    I went to the page and start to see the box score and all the good stuff, but there is no pitch by pitch whereI can see a cartoonish hitter standing at the plate.

and there is no audio (streaming) or (video highlights)

I'm hoping these are all becasue it is Spring TRaining.

Anybody else that has this service experiencing anything different?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I'm experiencing the same... I am presuming it's a Spring Training thing. I guess I can deal until the regular season starts, lol.

Go Phils!
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    they took away the links to gameday audio on the team sites so where do you click to sign up for the service. Do you click on the live game score or where? I don't see a link to mobile premium or listen live anywhere. Only a ad banner for it on the top of each teams mobile site.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post

The Gameday Audio and Mobile Premium apps will be available today.

To purchase the application, you will need to wait until a game is shown to be live. When you click on the link to watch/listen you will be prompted to purchase.

Sincerely,
    MLB.com Customer Support
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    ill wait til the season starts before id buy this
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I'd say the BEST way to follow MLB on a Pre is with the phone in your back pocket while you attend every game!
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rksand View Post
    I'd say the BEST way to follow MLB on a Pre is with the phone in your back pocket while you attend every game!
    Hah... I've got my seasons tickets and I'll be at "a lot" of the games, but certainly not 81 of them.
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    CHC Live Game

this is where the live game link from the cubs site takes you. There is a banner at the top advertising mobile premium but nowhere to click and sign up
    I'm surprised we're not getting any audio.
    But the video clips are nice, good quality.
    Great job by MLBAM.
  13.    #53  
    how did you guys sign up, i dont see where to click
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzarella72 View Post
    how did you guys sign up, i dont see where to click
    neither do i
  15.    #55  
    can anyone say how they got it?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I clicked the audio icon on the scoreboard page of an in-progress Phillies game.
    Hahaha, seriously asking questions like this is why more important help questions get pushed off the front page.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    Hahaha, seriously asking questions like this is why more important help questions get pushed off the front page.
    Thank you for mocking those who asked a question in this thread, appreciate that.

I can tell you with full certainty, that there was NO AUIDO link or any other way to sign up on the pages yesterday. I spend enough time staring at different team sites and scoreboard pages of different games in progress.

I thought clicking the MLB mobile premium banner would bring me to a page where I could sign up. But it was just an AD, not a link.
    Last edited by cdjh; 03/20/2010 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    cjdjh is right.

I hunted for some time trying to find a link to sign-up. The banner is just decoration. If someone hadn't asked, I would have.

Thanks to those of you who actually take the time to kindly offer help.

Cheers.
    I'd poke around the scoreboard page to find a signup link, maybe something to do with audio.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast