Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    I was just getting on to get on to complain! This needs to get fixed! This is a huge problem. It's the whole reason to have email on your phone and use it as if you arr work.
    Which problem are you referring to? The original topic or the phone number hyperlink issue?

The original issue has been mitigated: Just get rid of the dashes or reduce them to one dash, like this: "- Sent from my Palm Pre". Or just get rid of that phrase altogether, and you'll be able to save the signature.

For the phone number, I made a suggestion that might work for some, but I can understand why the phone does it.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Try this: (555) 5551234
    or 5555551234
    This works for me. Thanks. Not ideal but probably the best "unclickable" option.

Quote Originally Posted by krypticide View Post
    getting rid of the double dashes fixed it for me.
    But what did you replace the dashes with? Having 10 digits all in a row doesn't even look like a phone number, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphoney View Post
    This works for me. Thanks. Not ideal but probably the best "unclickable" option.

But what did you replace the dashes with? Having 10 digits all in a row doesn't even look like a phone number, does it?
    The double-dashes was for the original problem of not being able to save the signature due to a problem with the phrase "-- Sent from my Palm Pre".

Read the thread. You'll see. (That kind of confusion is what happens when people hijack a thread).
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    The double-dashes was for the original problem of not being able to save the signature due to a problem with the phrase "-- Sent from my Palm Pre".

Read the thread. You'll see.
    Sorry. My fault for raising the second issue in the thread. Hopefully I've not confused things even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphoney View Post
    Sorry. My fault for raising the second issue in the thread. Hopefully I've not confused things even more.
    No problem. I think people can figure it out (if they read through the thread).
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Great fix. I deleted the space between the -- and the "Sent" and that worked perfectly. I then changed the color to what I want. btw, you can change the color of clickable links so really there is only an underline issue.

Now the problem is that my signature font is tiny compared to the body of my email. It looks kind of silly to have that little sig. I guess I need to add my name to the bottom of the email as well as having the signature attached.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Great fix. I deleted the space between the -- and the "Sent" and that worked perfectly. I then changed the color to what I want. btw, you can change the color of clickable links so really there is only an underline issue.

Now the problem is that my signature font is tiny compared to the body of my email. It looks kind of silly to have that little sig. I guess I need to add my name to the bottom of the email as well as having the signature attached.
    I am having the same problem with the font size of my signature being tiny (original size of the "--Sent by my Palm Pre" text)

It is great that I can change the color and have the hyperlinks in it, but the size is horrible!!!

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
    How do you get rid of the "Facebook for HP webos" signature? I get it whenever I use Facebook to update my status from the phone. I tried to see if there was an option to get rid of it in Facebook and E-mail and I'm not seeing it.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123