1.    #1  
    Is there a way to get the Browser to open to the List of Bookmarks rather than the Tiled Bookmarks?
    There is a patch I believe in Preware that does this.
    The Preware patch adds an additional button by the forward/back buttons at the bottom left of your browser screen. Pressing the icon takes you to your bookmarks in list format. There's a tile format patch as well, but I don't think that works in 1.4 yet.

I haven't played around with it enough to see if it can open the browser directly to the bookmarks in list format.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    There is a patch I believe in Preware that does this.
    I looked first this time and could not find one. Do you know what it's called?

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustoid View Post
    The Preware patch adds an additional button by the forward/back buttons at the bottom left of your browser screen. Pressing the icon takes you to your bookmarks in list format. There's a tile format patch as well, but I don't think that works in 1.4 yet.
    I've got that installed and it's very nice.

I haven't played around with it enough to see if it can open the browser directly to the bookmarks in list format.
    This is what I was hoping for - so to save a step.
    and the Tile screen is clunky and the icons are always changing - I don't get it...
    Last edited by 65K09; 03/01/2010 at 06:41 PM.
    I haven't installed it but disguistoid is correct
  6.    #6  
    I found this - so I went this direction !

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ok-cooool.html
    I would also like to open the browser straight to 'Bookmark' view instead of the 'Tile' view ... is anyone working on this ? The main reason is because how nastly the Tiles can look as they automatically update and spoil what might be a decent pic, wouldn't be bad if the pic selected/edited from the bookmark view stuck in Tile view.
    How do I delete a bookmark on the Pre Plus? Nothing seems to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuzbee View Post
    How do I delete a bookmark on the Pre Plus? Nothing seems to work!
    Open up a browser window. Tap the top left of your browser window to open a menu. Select "Bookmarks", which will open a list view of all your bookmarks. Slide any one you don't want from right to left, which will then show two confirmation options, "Delete" or "Cancel". Delete away.

It is surprisingly unintuitive to delete a bookmark. I figured orange button plus touching the icon would work like it does for apps, but that's strangely not the case.