Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    it's too many ppl in this forum talkin trash because someone ask a stupid question ..if you don't like don't answer it .stop putn ppl down cause you think ur smarter than every body else. Or because you got a lot of posts or threads who cares how many you got ur not gonna win nothin.this fourum is suppose to help ppl not put them down or call some one a name . This is tha worst forum I've ever been in because of these reasons lets help not hurt and stop actn almighty cause you got 250 post
    That was incredibly hard to read.

Please do the following:
    1) Learn english (6th grade level minimum)
    2) Learn to write
    3) Learn how to construct a sentence.

Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    man this is not a test thanks 4 grading me D bag
    please see Powerbyte's apology thread for info on how to be humble.

CHEERS!

Robert
    That was better, I could understand that - after I thought about what "D bag" meant.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if you want people to take you seriously on forums, you can't use abbreviations for every other word. When you abbreviate that much, it really does make people think you are stupid and lazy, even if you aren't.

By the way - Abbreviations are when you grossly shorten words for whatever reason.
    oh yeah...mods...please close this thread!

or at least banish it to off topic
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    We need to get back to actually helping people, not acting like 10 year olds. I understand your frustration.

The OP has a point....take it to heart
  8.    #8  
    thks powerbyte so someone has sense.
    I was referring to you donb.....sorry for the confusion....that being said, beanis could jave been slightly nicer....
  10.    #10  
    beanis or what ever find you somethin to do I don't play with kid play with ur own
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    I was referring to you donb.....sorry for the confusion....that being said, beanis could jave been slightly nicer....
    that's cool jus fed up with all tha hate.
    yah.... sry i wsnt nice up thre....i am jst tryn 2 hlpe u. Plz forgiv me.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    FAIL
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    oh yeah...mods...please close this thread!

or at least banish it to off topic
    you close tuff guy oh yeah ur a nobody jus trolling read ur own thread big man...im gone for tonight
    Um, ok. I think I understood what the OP was saying, but then again the text messaging abbreviations and non-use of punctuations may have me confused. Sorry OP.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    FAIL
    on the contrary, I would declare WIN

I mean..

o' te cntry, i wud dclr W
    This signature for rent
    Let's put it this way: When you start idiotic threads like this, or threads asking questions that have already been answered, or threads in which you are just being a moron, you waste bandwidth. Bandwidth costs money. You are wasting money. Stop being an *****.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    wow
    Ay modz sht dis thrd dwn plz er mov 2 off top...

Y dis b in pre sexon ne waz?

may-b if peeps srch n don mak dum thrds we woodint hav prblms

Sry, cudint hlp myslf, dis foo ask 4 it.

Last edited by mjkjr; 03/01/2010 at 06:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    You gotta admit, rude or not, that was kind of funny.

Anyway, like everything, there's two sides here.

On one hand, some people do go a little overboard with the attitudes towards lazy people.

On the other hand, you've got a lot of people who ask stupid questions, which they only needed to ask because they were too lazy and/or stupid to use the search feature and read a couple of sticky threads. Then, they complain when somebody tells them to read first, ask second.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast