Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. Vizi's Avatar
    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    #41  
    Wow the people here are rough! Wonder if they talk to people like this outside of the on-line forum? I tend to lean toward no, but, who knows. Anyway, keep cyber-punking!
  2. #42  
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


    or 063_Xooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I likey take apart thingies....
  3. #43  
    By the Way 063_Xobx you should also include the rest of the quote on the bottom of your sig.

    Michael Bolton: That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.
    Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea
    I likey take apart thingies....
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    By the Way 063_Xobx you should also include the rest of the quote on the bottom of your sig.

    Michael Bolton: That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.
    Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea
    duly noted but it winds up too long so im leaving it as is
  5. #45  
    Refreshing, off topic ..... gotta get off the 'pre' have some fun once in a a while.
  6. #46  
    i dont believe that the OP intended this thread to be fun
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    it's too many ppl in this forum talkin trash because someone ask a stupid question ..if you don't like don't answer it .stop putn ppl down cause you think ur smarter than every body else. Or because you got a lot of posts or threads who cares how many you got ur not gonna win nothin.this fourum is suppose to help ppl not put them down or call some one a name . This is tha worst forum I've ever been in because of these reasons lets help not hurt and stop actn almighty cause you got 250 post
    "Search" is your friend. This topic has already been covered.
  8. #48  
    but 63, Samir's line is the BEST part of that exchange.....you've now made me sad!
    I likey take apart thingies....
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i dont believe that the OP intended this thread to be fun
    he wasnt clear enough in his Post. I think he did.

    OP whatcha gots ta sayz bouts thats?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    but 63, Samir's line is the BEST part of that exchange.....you've now made me sad!
    really? because i found that the quote feels empty without the story behind it
  11. #51  
    I don't care what OP intended, this thread kept me entertained
  12. #52  
    It Always seems to be the same people too......ummmm
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    I hereby ban you from using CHEERS as your closing response due to my superior post count ....That is all!

    Cheers!
    Robert
    Well then.
    I unban myself cause I said so
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by vizi View Post
    Wow the people here are rough! Wonder if they talk to people like this outside of the on-line forum? I tend to lean toward no, but, who knows. Anyway, keep cyber-punking!
    You might be wrong. Well, I guess I can't speak for everyone but I know that I'd personally say the same things x10 along with a nice punch to the face. But I'm kind of a jerk.

    So newayz, y dis thred not b clozed yet or mv 2 off topc? 2 mch fun n here?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions