Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54
  1. #21  
    whoa whoa whoa whoa guys wa8 hes gon 4 2 nigh
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    it's too many ppl in this forum talkin trash because someone ask a stupid question ..if you don't like don't answer it .stop putn ppl down cause you think ur smarter than every body else. Or because you got a lot of posts or threads who cares how many you got ur not gonna win nothin.this fourum is suppose to help ppl not put them down or call some one a name . This is tha worst forum I've ever been in because of these reasons lets help not hurt and stop actn almighty cause you got 250 post
    It has nothing to do with how many posts one may or may not have. It has everything to do with following the forum rules that we agreed to abide by. These include:

    -- respecting others,

    -- making relevant, meaningful posts, and

    -- searching before you post.

    We all need to refresh ourselves on these rules:

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html
  3. #23  
    so in one response you say "that's cool" and then you throw me your insults??? You sir are a MORON....Please go away and leave the sane people here aloone.....
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    it's too many ppl in this forum talkin trash because someone ask a stupid question ..if you don't like don't answer it .stop putn ppl down cause you think ur smarter than every body else. Or because you got a lot of posts or threads who cares how many you got ur not gonna win nothin.this fourum is suppose to help ppl not put them down or call some one a name . This is tha worst forum I've ever been in because of these reasons lets help not hurt and stop actn almighty cause you got 250 post
    The worst english. Learn to use the english language, bub.

    "This is tha worst fourum.." lol. wow, dude

    "Stop putn and actn"

    How bout this... stop typing on your keyboard. That ALONE should help improve this "fourum".


    Lmao
  5. #25  
    there ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS JUST STUPID OP
  6. #26  
    i command this thread closed by the power of my post count!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  7. #27  
    Halarious, LMFAO, as in the great words of Jeff Foxworthy, you guys jumped on domb123 like a pack of coyotes on a three legged cat.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    i command this thread closed by the power of my post count!
    lol, u haz 2 ask da rt wy fst
  9. #29  
    I don't mind people posting the same questions over and over again. I just get annoyed when someone asks a question and there are already 3 threads on the first page alone that ask the same question and have been answered already.
  10. #30  
    given the avg age of members here, this can be expected. There are some curtious and helpful members, the problem begins with the remaining children who are here and annoying!
  11. #31  
    I have to agree with donb123's 1st opening statement. Seriously there is a whole lot of trash talked on here. but more people are out here to help and solve problems and create a great WebOs community.

    I must also point out that don, if you want to be taken seriously. spell correctly! there is no excuse for misspelled words these days. that little red line under that word you just typed is telling you its spelled incorrectly!

    i ignore grammar! on purpose mind you!

    and use the correct words in context!
  12. neno232's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    #32  
    LOL he's gone it's over some of you let him get you mad.... CHILLAX lol
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    lol, u haz 2 ask da rt wy fst
    i meant pretty please and stuff.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  14. #34  
    on a related note virtual keyboard is working with 1.4
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't mind people posting the same questions over and over again. I just get annoyed when someone asks a question and there are already 3 threads on the first page alone that ask the same question and have been answered already.
    That's pretty much how I feel.

    But, if it's a simple question, we wouldn't have that problem if the first responder would just answer it, and let the thread die off.

    Instead, you too often get someone making an off the cuff remark which causes a dozen unnecessary replies which bumps the thread back up and clutters the first page.

    It's shame on newcomers for not getting familiar with the forum, but also shame on the veterans for exacerbating it.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    on a related note virtual keyboard is working with 1.4
    WOW!

    That's the first thing in this thread that has had ANYTHING to do with the "Palm Pre"
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    That's pretty much how I feel.

    But, if it's a simple question, we wouldn't have that problem if the first responder would just answer it, and let the thread die off.

    Instead, you too often get someone making an off the cuff remark which causes a dozen unnecessary replies which bumps the thread back up and clutters the first page.

    It's shame on newcomers for not getting familiar with the forum, but also shame on the veterans for exacerbating it.
    I think its time for precentral to get a chat function.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  18. #38  
    I want to first thank all of you for making this an enjoying topic to read, that I could read I should say.
    Second, there's an app for this.
    That is all.
    CHEERS!
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    I want to first thank all of you for making this an enjoying topic to read, that I could read I should say.
    Second, there's an app for this.
    That is all.
    CHEERS!
    I hereby ban you from using CHEERS as your closing response due to my superior post count ....That is all!

    Cheers!
    Robert
    I likey take apart thingies....
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    I hereby ban you from using CHEERS as your closing response due to my superior post count ....That is all!

    Cheers!
    Robert
    and i ban you from making bans due to my superior post count
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions