1.    #1  
    ever since the 1.4 update about 2-3 times a day my phone will randomly lock up then reboot itself, anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?
    I had this problem but I was running the SR 500 patch, removed it and it went away. My son just bought a mazdaspeed 3, sweet little pocket rocket.
    Same here.
    No patches, tweaks or anything.
    It even happened today while Sprint Nav was showing me how to get somewhere while i was driving.
    Just wonderful, isn't it?
    probably need to do a partial erase . this should fix your issue but its not a definite fix you may have to web doctor your phone or do a full erase in which case you should take off all your personal files first lke pics and ringtones and music. i did both to get mine fixed right .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i think because people were hitting the servers so hard that alot of people got bad installs . thats all i can think of. because after i used web doc everything loaded fine for me although preware was a bit of a test again because of the servers being hammered!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had this happen in sprint nav too. No patches. I used web doc so it's a good install.

bugs are starting to show.
    I had this happen to me. I would wake the screen and it would freeze and reboot. Did a full erase this morning and so far so good.
    no patches or homebrew apps??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    No patches or anything here, but after the 1.4 update I purchased Topple Ball....pretty cool game....but had to stop playing it as it would freeze during a game, and then I had no touch screen ability until it decided to un-freeze (thaw?). I haven't had this happen unless I was playing that game....so guess what?....I don't play that game anymore. Hopefully it gets fixed.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    I had homebrew and patches installed. Removed the patches prior to update but kept preware, luna and reboot apps. Have yet to reinstall preware and patches...might just go stock for a while.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    To the OP...you should do a quick search before posting a topic like this. There are at least 2 other threads regarding this same issue. It is much easier for everyone if this is all kept in one thread.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ter-1-4-a.html

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...rebooting.html
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    After seeing so many Negative posts and wanted to post my POSITIVE experience with my Pre Plus and 1.4.

So far the phone is running much much! better now. Feels alot more polished, Here is a list of the positive:

1) Faster screen transitions within ALL programs.
    2) Faster scrolling with email, contacts and call log.
    3) Web Browser loads pages faster and renders more accurately.(pinch&zoom faster w/less hangup)
    4) Screen feels more sensitive to inputs now.
    5) Getting better battery life (especially when phone is idle)
    6) Dial Pad is faster and doesnt hang up o0r freeze anymore.
    7) Email is much more responsive btw reply and forward and intial send.
    8) Photos program loads faster and photos load quicker now.
    9) Better call log layout really shines.
    10) Video camera is only 2nd to iphone.

Here are some tips YOU MUST DO, to have the 1.4 UPDATE runs as smooth as can be.

1) Remove ALL patches.(especialy + clock speed patches)
    2) Backup all pictures and do a full erase. Make sure device backup is on. After full erase login into your primary email Palm login. This will restore all your phones info including apps, email and notes. (you will lose photos & call log).
    3) Do not install any homebew programs.
    4) Do a battery pull right after 1.4 fully restores for the 1st time. This must be done! (note! do not pull battery until fully restored)

(if anyone does not follow all the of the above with 1.4 , then they have no right to complain in this forum)

feel free to add to either of my lists above....
    Come Visit Us at www.parkflyers.com