Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Anybody else having problems with SplashID after the 1.4 update? I updated SplashID last week and had no problems. After 1.4, i enter my password and get a white screen. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Same here. Haven't found a fix yet.
    The first time I ran it, I couldn't even get to the password screen, just a white card. I closed that and tried again, and got all the way in just fine.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Mine works, but I'm not using the latest version of Splash ID.

I used it way back when it was free and deleted it after it became paid. When I got my replacement Pre, Palm downloaded it for me. I'm currently evaluating it and a couple other apps. If Splash ID wins then I'll pay for it.
    Mine is working with v4.2.1 - did you try reloading your database?
    Mine logs in ok. I've the initial free version, but I've done the updates as they've become available. I erased my phone after it had become a paid app, and was permitted to dl again for free. I thought they were just letting us keep it, if we'd had it from the beginning.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    The first time I ran it, I couldn't even get to the password screen, just a white card. I closed that and tried again, and got all the way in just fine.
    Thanks - I just did a full device restart and data seems to be back. Hopefully the issue is resolved!?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Just tried it again and works fine.
    Got the latest version of SplashID, v4.2.0, and all working here. I've had the free version and just did an update on it last week. I like the backup feature now.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Not working again - white screen and unresponsive. I rely on this program and this is not good.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Mine is unpredictable. Works about 75% of the time, otherwise white screen after login, also has caused a few resets. Definitely not right.
    After the password I get a white screen too. 4.2.1 is not working for me.
    same problem here...does not work with 1.4 update and latest app update. get white screen after entering password. I did get it to work twice the first day after update at home which made me think it was a wifi related bug(only worked when connected to home wifi?) but now that doesnt work either.
    I'm getting the intermittent white screen also post update.