Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    i recently received a video on my palm pre via txt...i can view it but cant save to my video file...is this possible?
    Use the search button, This was discussed YESTERDAY.

Anyways, No this is not possible yet. They have to most likely come out with a patch to do this, just like they had to make a patch to save mp3 files from text.
    u tell him to use the search button like an *** then give him the answer anyways...feel good about yourself?
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    u tell him to use the search button like an *** then give him the answer anyways...feel good about yourself?
    It wasn't meant to be a **** move, just to inform him. .
    there are several people who always feel the need to act like this and scold you for not doing a search first.like the world will crumble if they don't.
    I am about to get scolded now,,lol.
    just about everything under the sun on this forum has been discussed before at one time or another,if everyone actually did as you say,,then there never would be any new post,,lolol
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    i wasnt on here yesterday, thus my ? is it possible to save a video from text....couldnt find in with the search button, thus my ?...thanx anyways homie