Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I can not expand the view on a document that I open with PDF view. DOes anyone have/had this problem and did they find a solution. I updated to 1.4
    and I just noticed this problem
    YEs i have prblems too....I think i got them after i installed patches (on 1.4) ...
    Are you letting it load completely before you try to expand it?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Yes I am...
    Same issue on an unpatched GSMPre.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Everything else seems to work fine, this is really bugging me because I used this constantly
    I kinda get this issue too but it does zoom but HELLA slow about it and random. Believe that this was already reported.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I have had the open source information pdf, which came with the phone, open for over 30 minutes and I still can not expand the view.
    had/have the same issue. On mine, though, I can double-tap and it zooms in...just fwiw
    Quote Originally Posted by jkreisberg22 View Post
    had/have the same issue. On mine, though, I can double-tap and it zooms in...just fwiw
    Same here, the only way to zoom in is to double tap the content, you can do this more than once if you need to expand it more.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I just tried that. It worked until the screen locked. When I unlocked the screen and went back to file, I tried double tapping and the file file froze and I had to swipe up the card and open it again... It was one of my favorite features.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Oh, and I cant get it to switch to landscape mode. When I try to add the enable lanscape patch, it says I need the extract pdf viewer application, but I can not find it in Preware nor through WOSQI
    I think the developers did a quick fix to get it working in 1.4 (Landscape PDF Viewer) and probably will update it when they get some time.
    this was an issue with the earlier builds (beta), I filed a bug with palm but it fell on deaf ears, the way it zooming in pdf works now is, that you can view the pdfs in small, medium, and large it starts out in small double tap to get medium and double tap again to get large, if you try pinching you get a spinner in the header but nothing happens.

Im thinking maybe some patent issues, or maybe its just a bug.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Pinch zoom does not work in Doc View either
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Hopefully, then, we will get the option of landscape view back soon.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I notice that about Doc View too
    PDF zooms, but very laggy.
    Not sure if this has been answered but I accidentally deleted the PDF View app. Is there a simple way for me to get this back without having to go thru Web Doctor? BTW it is ridiculous that I can never accidentally delete the Nascar app which I never opened but the PDF view can get zapped with no easy way to reinstall.