Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm looking for 1.0.3 or older. I tried the WebOS wiki page but the older links are dead. If anyone has an old version lying around could you please help me out. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by turmoil View Post
    I'm looking for 1.0.3 or older. I tried the WebOS wiki page but the older links are dead. If anyone has an old version lying around could you please help me out. Thanks.
    wonder why is dead? cuz not even Palm search of it. But, if ONLY you want it, i have the Treo 755p software in a cd for FREE
    Hmmm, don't know about back that far, but here are the most recent versions: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Yeah i know they're old. I've been to the wiki site and saw that the links are no longer there. I was just hoping that someone here had an old version lying around and wouldn't mind uploading it.
    Well, the problem was with the earlier versions, Palm only hosted one version at a time. They've since decided that it might be a good idea to leave the older ones up as well, but that was starting with 1.2.1 unfortunately.

Besides that, it's Palm copywritten code, so it's not really legal to share anyway. You might be able to find it on P2P or something though, I don't really know.