Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. dirtaymcgirt
    dirtaymcgirt's Avatar
    #1  
    palm engineers just called me back. the engineer asked me what we want (palm users) in the upcoming updates. i listed everything! lol. he said they were going to add an onscreen keyboard (landscape and portrait), they were going to improve speed, performance and lag, give a zoom for the camera, longer vibrations and possibly reminders for missed calls, texts, etc. also a visual voicemail and voice memo/recorder. NOW IM SERIOUSLY EXCITED. he said every month an update will come. herrreee weee goooo
  2. jephdood's Avatar
    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #2  
    Don't yank my chain.
  3. #3  
    bs. Seriously, just admit it.
  4. #4  
    yup.. and each update will be personally downloaded and installed by one of the Victoria Secret models. If only...
  5. #5  
    Interacting with others....you're doing it wrong.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  6. #6  
    Hey OP:

    I have a copyright on using --->
    in thread titles.
    My people will be calling your people.

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    yup.. and each update will be personally downloaded and installed by one of the Victoria Secret models. If only...
    Wow, they are downgrading then, I had three over at my house last weekend to load mine up (sent two home and kept the third in case I have problems).
  8. stubbs's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    interacting with others....you're doing it wrong.
    lol, +1!
  9. dirtaymcgirt
    dirtaymcgirt's Avatar
    #9  
    just relaying what the indian dude said to me. he said future updates that doesnt mean next one. not yankin on ur sacs just tellin ya
  10. #10  
    And update every month...riiiiiiiiight. I can just see the anticipation threads for that. LOL
  11. #11  
    All those things would be nice, really nice.
    But only time can tell.
  12. piaband's Avatar
    Posts
    275 Posts
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtaymcgirt View Post
    palm engineers just called me back. the engineer asked me what we want (palm users) in the upcoming updates. i listed everything! lol. he said they were going to add an onscreen keyboard (landscape and portrait), they were going to improve speed, performance and lag, give a zoom for the camera, longer vibrations and possibly reminders for missed calls, texts, etc. also a visual voicemail and voice memo/recorder. NOW IM SERIOUSLY EXCITED. he said every month an update will come. herrreee weee goooo
    If you are lying, shame on you for getting me excited. If you are telling the truth, I cant wait. Visual voicemail is tied with speed/lag for most important to me. Voice recorder app is close 2nd. I have a feeling webos internals is going to make this soon though. Just think, they had to have implemented a voice recording API to make the video recorder that has audio recording in it, right? Cmon internals, im cheering for ya.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtaymcgirt View Post
    just relaying what the indian dude said to me. he said future updates that doesnt mean next one. not yankin on ur sacs just tellin ya
    I don't think anyone thought you were trying to yank anything ... it's just these engineers and CSR people will say anything. I believe they told you exactly what you told us, but when you read all the things they have said over the past year about the Pre, you will learn to quickly not believe what they say...
  14. #14  
    Victoria secret models installing new updates on my phone notwithstanding, this thread has run its course.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Posting Permissions