View Poll Results: Do you use the wave launcher?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 51.50%
  • No

81 48.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It looks cool but i almost never use it. Does anyone actually use it?
    I don't either. But its mighty useful, if only i could remember to use it.
    Nope.
    All the time, especially with the browser shortcut. I put the browser on there in lieu of using the "New Card" button, and it's much faster that way than swiping through the menu.
    Nope, I just press the LED button and pop up into card view.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I use it a lot mostly for opening new cards and to open the launcher
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  7.    #7  
    Sure, but you could just as easily push the ball and press the web icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    All the time, especially with the browser shortcut. I put the browser on there in lieu of using the "New Card" button, and it's much faster that way than swiping through the menu.
    +1

Definitely use it a lot to open new browser cards, and also to bring up the launcher (that fifth 'arrow' button that everyone seems to hate, but I love). It's also really cool to show off to people who are curious about the phone.
    TealSpeed takes care of any kind of launching i need to do, straight from the dashboard.
    Yup
    There is no spoon
    I use a patch to hide the quick launch bar so I would be forced to use the wave. I get to see more of my wallpaper and when someone picks up my phone, they have no idea how to access anything.
    Never heard of the wave launcher, time to investigate! Is it a PreWare app?
  13.    #13  
    no just unlock your phone and slide your finger from the gesture area up. Can I make a poll to find out how many people use it?
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Never heard of the wave launcher, time to investigate! Is it a PreWare app?
    It came with the phone. Swipe up from the gesture area to see it.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I always forget about it but It would be more useful if more apps could be added rather than just 4 at as time
    I use it all the time. My launcher contains Phone, Messaging, Web, and Camera. With camera especially, it quick and easy to pull up when I need it quickly while I'm in another app.

You don't even really need to wait for the wave to go up if you know which launcher app you're trying to load, just drag up to the area that icon would be. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmoejoe View Post
    It looks cool but i almost never use it. Does anyone actually use it?
    Rarely
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I use it all the time because I have the "hide launcher bar" patch installed to keep the screen clean. I mostly use it for the 4 left icons on the launcher bar because if I want to open the full launcher, I just swipe upward. I wish we could replace the arrow with another icon for a different app.
    I don't use it as other said before because it's fastser to just hit the button. Plus, I'm less likely to launch the wrong app.
  20.    #20  
    I wish that you could add more than four apps to the launcher then it would scroll left and right allowing you to pick many apps faster. It just seems like it is an extra feature that doesnt need to be there.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast