1.    #1  
    I had the pirate theme install...i removed it but after luna restart it still showing parts of it n also showing parts of another theme I was prevewing earlier....i don't want to install another theme n mess up my ph, anybody knws how to fix this problem?
    If the only thing the themes changes in your phone are the app icons, then you can easily send the default pre icons to their respective folders using webOS Quick install. I can give you the files you need and how/where to send them. But if it is something else, then i can't help you. Hopefully those with more knowledge can be able to assist you.
  3.    #3  
    well what's funny is that the icons they're all fine but my time n date, n the background when I open the phone app, web app, etc...they still show the theme background but what's weird is they show two different kind of themes background n no I didn't intall 2 themes but the icons are fine
  4.    #4  
    I'm on preware right now to see if I can fine on the feeds an app that can help me restore something
    well in that case then just download the webOs doctor 1.4. and run it on your phone, and you should be good to go.

BUT, i will advise you backup all your data first...your contacts should be backed up with google (if you have gmail), by setting google as your default contact sync. That way you do not loose any contact after you doctor..i lost a lot of my contacts last time i doctored without backing them up with google...and don't worry about your patches and preware, you can easily re-patch plus your phone will fell and run like new again.
  6.    #6  
    i knw thts what i was afraid off...i was hoping i didnt have to run doctor cause everything else on my ph is working fine
    yeah it can be really annoying having to run doctor, but sometimes you'v got to do what you'v got to do...right?..lol........Naw but seriously you can run the doctor and have all your apps and patches back to the way it was in about 1 hr. And the good thing about running webos doctor is that those patches that used to give you some IPKG error when you tried installing them would install smoothly after doctoring.

But next time, i wouldn't install any themes if i were you..those things are problem. what i do is to change my icons to whatever i want and wallpaper to match them...real easy to do and remove..even if there is an update, you don't have to remove them if you want, because the update will just overwirte it...and the best part is that it gives you almost the same results you want in comparisn to theming.
    You don't need to doctor, get the theme xml file and use quickinstall to install it to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install/

Then you will be able to revert to the default theme in quickinstall under themer.

This happened to me earlier, I had left over parts of themes but this worked great.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpa View Post
    You don't need to doctor, get the theme xml file and use quickinstall to install it to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install/

Then you will be able to revert to the default theme in quickinstall under themer.

This happened to me earlier, I had left over parts of themes but this worked great.
    sorry to bother but how you do that? Can you show me the steps plsss...i just took a risk n installed another theme n it worked but still showing some other parts of the other theme but my ph works good
  10.    #10  
    hey pumpa can you plsssss show me the steps....im not to computer smart