Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I didn't realize I was recording a video upside down. Is there a way to rotate the video?
    i dont think so...you wouldnt want it to do that anyways...i think it would make it so your videos ran in that way and so looking at it on a computer it would be out of place...does this make any sense to you?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    No, didn't really follow you. Just like you can rotate pics if they are upside down, I'd like to rotate this video. Recorded on the first night I upgraded and now the darn video is upsidedown on my computer.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    You can do this in Windows Movie Maker (Free from Microsoft).

Tutorial here:
    You'll need to use video editing software.

A free one is here: Free Video Flip and Rotate Review and Download,Video Editing Software,Video & DVD Software

I have not used this software. (Just did a Google search for "rotate video editing software free").

EDIT: @Viddywell: Yeah, WMM works.
    Last edited by Insp_Gadget; 03/01/2010 at 02:42 PM.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    my mind went blank,,,but what i was trying to say came out from other ppl ne ways.,,i was thinking that without a program it would be out of place and you would need something to flip it. Hope it works out for you. Have you added the patch to turn the light on when you are recording? i did today its great for night shots.