1.    #1  
    My blink notification does not work after the update. Anyone have similar issues? I have a 30 day old clean device, no patches, etc. I have it turned on in the notifications area. Palm told me to erase apps and data which was a terrible waste of time. It took me a half an hour to get it back to normal.

Thanks.
    700P...755...Pre+...Pre 2...Touchpad
    try turning it on then off or perhaps a restart
    I never had that before and now I have it. LOL! Totally threw me off last night when I got up in the middle of the night for a glass of water....I didn't know what was blinking.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Turn the notification off, restart your phone, then turn it on, restart your phone again and see if that takes care of the issue.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    Turn the notification off, restart your phone, then turn it on, restart your phone again and see if that takes care of the issue.
    thanks for rephrasing what i said
    probably the easiest thing to do would be to backup your data and run the doctor. your palm profile should redownload the apps
  7.    #7  
    How do you run the doctor? I apologize but I just upgraded a month ago and I have not used it yet. Does it diagnose hw/sw issues?

Thanks, we have a great community of helpers.....
    700P...755...Pre+...Pre 2...Touchpad
    I was very happy to find a patch that turned this off.
    Quote Originally Posted by compo View Post
    How do you run the doctor? I apologize but I just upgraded a month ago and I have not used it yet. Does it diagnose hw/sw issues?

Thanks, we have a great community of helpers.....
    Here's your answer: precentral.net/webos-140-doctor-released-pre-pixi-sprint-o2-verizon
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    thats funny. My blink notification now works for the 1st time on a 6 month old phone