1.    #1  
    It seems every update Offers Great new welcomed features however soemthing else gets "broke" or changed in a way that lowers device performance in other areas.

We gain something cool only to have a feature we like that was working perfectly now performing below standard. ?????

Props to Palm for the Video recording -BUT WHY at the cost of a slower camera shutter speed. Is this something we have to deal with to have video recording? If so I would have liked to OPT out of this Update.

Spash Screens- Ok looks pretty give the impression of faster load time seems to cause other bugs.

Why all of the sudden does the Volume icon appear when unlocking device
    What is up with the random behavior of the scroll lock?

Palm We Love WebOS We love the Pre, Please Please continue valubale updates, But I beg of you anyone who cares to listen IMPROVE Quality Control. of new update releases.
    Don't know what you are talking about, camera works fine, overall my Pre is faster with no bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Don't know what you are talking about, camera works fine, overall my Pre is faster with no bugs.
    Not sure what is exactly wrong with these people that complain all the time. Update worked great. To tell you the truth, I would have to believe that some of these patches and themes are what is actually causing the problems as my palm was running alot smoother and faster before I updated all of the patches. Still runs good, but seems to be a little more sluggish.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Well you are one of the fortunate ones to not have experienced this.
    Camera Shutter Lag after 1.4 Thread

My Pre is not faster I wouldn't say its slower other than the camera shutter Speed but not any faster. The Spash Screens fell like Fluff Filler while the app launches a nice touch but not nessasarily faster.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Not sure what is exactly wrong with these people that complain all the time. Update worked great. To tell you the truth, I would have to believe that some of these patches and themes are what is actually causing the problems as my palm was running alot smoother and faster before I updated all of the patches. Still runs good, but seems to be a little more sluggish.
    I am Not One of those people that complain all the time, I rarely complain and Support Palm overall I still believe WebOS is the best mobile OS out right now. As you mentioned I only point out the obvious The Phone runs good but is slower, If I had a choice I would chose a more responsive device over the changes in the new webOs release.

I do NOT theme my pre, I installed 3 patches that have always worked regadless of the update.

4x4 Icons
    Messaging Avatar leftside
    Enable hidden Clock
    E-mail Delete All
    I'm sorry you are having problems, but it is apparent that some of us are not having the problems you are describing. I would guess that there are few of us who have not altered our phones on some way since we bought them. I suspect that many of the problems are due to what we've added since then, whether official apps, homebrew or patches.