View Poll Results: Did you have the patch andd have a change in battery life?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have BETTER/SAME battery life and I had 550/600mhz patch on 1.3.5

2 8.70%
  • I have BETTER/SAME battery life and I did NOT have 550/600mhz patch on 1.3.5

14 60.87%
  • I have WORSE battery life and I had 550/600mhz patch on 1.3.5

0 0%
  • I have WORSE battery life and I did NOT have 550/600mhz patch on 1.3.5

7 30.43%
  1.    #1  
    For those of you with better battery life after 1.4, did you have the 550/600mhz patch on 1.3.5?
    I only used the 600 mhz patch for a few days so won't comment on that. But at "stock" settings I am getting the same or better life, not sure if better yet as I haven't had a day of heavy use yet since the update.
    quite a bit better battery life. Was running 600 before and I am again.
  4.    #4  
    I'm certainly curious to try the 720/800 with 1.4.
    It's still early but this is the first time that my battery has exhibited a performance decrease. Every update since launch day, my battery has been about the same. I've never used the mhz patches.

I'm still checking into things but my battery performance has taken a huge hit since 1.4 with very little use and huge drop. I did a shutdown, pulled battery. I'm going to monitor to the next few days..
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Well, until I bricked my Pre, I was actually getting better battery life (idle drain per hour was down to under 4% from approximately 7% on a consistent basis, at least for the first 24-hours before the bricking).
    I find the battery life to be significantly better. I can't comment too much on the change in better life during heavy use, but the battery has improved considerably during idle.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I would say battery life is better...and yes it's most notable at idle.....its 3:49 pm when my phone is usually dead I still have 18 percent...not bad....
    and by the way I haven't even used my seido battery yet! I'm sure it's better
    Come Visit Us at www.parkflyers.com