Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. saabaru's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
       #1  
    I finally setup the myTether. It shows the connection on my XP SP3 netbook. it shows connected at 425.9 Mbps. i try to bring up google, (or any other site) and it states "address not found". I dont know what to do... Please help.
  2. #2  
    Tethering is in a bit of a shambles currently. I'm pretty sure there's a work around somewhere around here though...
  3. saabaru's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
       #3  
    I have been reading multiple posts/threads, but havent found anything regarding my current situation...
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Tethering is in a bit of a shambles currently. I'm pretty sure there's a work around somewhere around here though...
    The donation version of Mytether is already fixed for 1.4.
  5. #5  
    After all the stuff that the crappy MyTether app kept breaking, I gave and switched to Free Tether. It still works after the 1.4 update!
  6. saabaru's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
       #6  
    ***update...for whatever reason, I unplugged my pre, then back in, and now it works! I am stoked! FYI- im using the free one as well. I am also 1.4 (if that wasn't a given already). Thank you for the quick responses!

Posting Permissions