Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Has document editing and information regarding Documents To Go always been listed under the drop-down on the Document Viewer?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yep, and it's been promised since day 1. Not here yet. Let Dataviz know you want it! {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Thanks for the find! Now we can start guessing the date(s) for it!
    From what I hear, DataViz doesn't seem to be giving WebOS a lot of attention. That's too bad since they were a launch partner. My guess on a date would be, not soon.
    We need to keep on them at there twitter address.... @dataviz
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Is this supposed to be delivered free of cost when it comes out? Or will we have to pay for it? It came included on the Palm Centro when I had it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrsmith13 View Post
    Is this supposed to be delivered free of cost when it comes out? Or will we have to pay for it? It came included on the Palm Centro when I had it.
    My guess: you better start saving...
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    We need to keep on them at there twitter address.... @dataviz
    +1 Retweet them into the ground.
    Go to this address and enter an email:

Documents To Go for palm webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrsmith13 View Post
    Assuming they ever deliver, I can't imagine it will be free. In fact, once it comes out, they'll charge you full price for every 0.x upgrade they release if it's anything like they did with Palm OS..
    sprint .. docs to go was always free with all palm products...
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    sprint .. docs to go was always free with all palm products...
    True, but they tried to make their money back by charging full price for upgrades (no matter how incremental). I'm not a huge DataViz fan due to that - not that they should care.