Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    i apologize for starting a new thread but i have posted this issue twice already in the 1.4 issue thread and am not getting any response...

before 1.4 hit i removed my theme and individually uninstalled each patch and just for safe measure ran epr. after the install i found that i have duplicate contacts. i have widdled it down to my contacts under my palm profile (read in other posts folks were having a similar issue due to yahoo) i did have contacts linked from my yahoo, google and facebook (one each). i removed those accounts and the issue is still there, over a hundred. now with these duplicate contacts if i click on the first one of the two duplicates it switches into the screen as if to display the contacts info then quickly pops back to the full contacts list. these are the steps i have taken and still have not resolved:

1) i first tried to link the duplicate contact to it's 'twin', it shows that it is linking then when done and i back out to the contact list the duplicate is still there.

2) i then installed the swipe to delete patch and when i do that and hit delete it disappears then within three seconds pops back up

3) after not receiving any responses to my previous posts about this i took the step to use webos doc and started out with a fresh install, but as anticipated once i re-entered my palm profile info the contacts list is repopulated with duplicates

i don't know what else to do. please, i need a resolution. i do not want to sound crass but this issue will be the thing that will make me switch to another phone, i'll will stick with sprint thank you.

once again to reiterate, this was not an issue until i upgraded to 1.4
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    seriously? no one else is experiencing this issue? i can hardly believe i am the only one...