Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41  
    It's easy. Go to voice.google.com. Then at the bottom of the page, click on "old version." It will then take you to your voicemails the way google use to display them with a "play" button at the bottom. You can then read the transcript and listen to the voicemail all right there. I added a bookmark to my launcher directly to the old version and it works great for me.
  2. geneva54's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    It's easy. Go to voice.google.com. Then at the bottom of the page, click on "old version." It will then take you to your voicemails the way google use to display them with a "play" button at the bottom. You can then read the transcript and listen to the voicemail all right there. I added a bookmark to my launcher directly to the old version and it works great for me.
    I dont see anything about the "old version" on that page.
    Where can I find it?
  3. #43  
    Did not bother to read 2 pages of post. but this is my solution.
    Set google to send forward transcript, add the contact as Gvoice.
    add own google number to that gvoice contact as primary number.
    when i receive google txt of visual vm, i look at it. if gibberish, because transcript on google voice is usually are, i call my gvoice contact and listen to it.
  4. geneva54's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by friedchicken View Post
    Did not bother to read 2 pages of post. but this is my solution.
    Set google to send forward transcript, add the contact as Gvoice.
    add own google number to that gvoice contact as primary number.
    when i receive google txt of visual vm, i look at it. if gibberish, because transcript on google voice is usually are, i call my gvoice contact and listen to it.
    I have never had good translation either. SO where do you go to set it up like this?
    I tried using the Visual Voicemail (Mobile Entertain.) appl that someone had posted here but it didnt work.
  5. #45  
    you're not getting. From the text message transcription he'll click on the contact which is his google voice number and call into it like normal voicemail.

    and there are links in this thread to the now defunct visual voicemail app and gdialpro that still work fairly well for visual voicemail. People seem to be a bit dense on this.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneva54 View Post
    I dont see anything about the "old version" on that page.
    Where can I find it?
    geneva,
    When you login to voice.google.com, do you not have the words older version at the bottom? Here is what mine looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by brandizy View Post
    The mobile site works pretty well.. I just miss gdial pro because it was a central place to send text msgs, check vmail, etc... for you GV # only.

    Oh but now I'm using p2google voice for this stuff.
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I posted the program, a little above your post. If you know how to install an .ipk file on WebOS Quick Install and know how to download a file and change the extension you could be using it right now.
    Does this still work? If so how do you change the .jar to .ipk? Is it as simple as changing the filename? If not, can you explain how to do it?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions