Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    None of my audio streaming apps (Pandora, Radio Time, AccuRadio, Net2Streams) work. I can open the app, make my selections as normal and it just sits there buffering with no end. Has anyone else had this? Anyone found a fix? I have not done any mods to my phone, just the standard stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniDrillSgt View Post
    None of my audio streaming apps (Pandora, Radio Time, AccuRadio, Net2Streams) work. I can open the app, make my selections as normal and it just sits there buffering with no end. Has anyone else had this? Anyone found a fix? I have not done any mods to my phone, just the standard stuff.
    that's weird...it works for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Pandora is working well for me. Tried rebooting the phone yet? (orange-sym-r)
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Same here. I use Slacker and it works as before. BTW, Slacker rocks..
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    just used radiotime and mediafly....both work for me.

sounds like its something you did, not something with 1.4
    where do these ppl come from!? My screen cracked after 1.4 update, en1 else have this issue?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    just used radiotime and mediafly....both work for me.

sounds like its something you did, not something with 1.4
    Well... I've extensively used these apps for 7 months with no issues. I ran the update then they all stopped working. I could see messing up a setting for 1 but all of them..... I don't think so. I've been in the IT industry for 18 years, this doesn't seem like just a coincidence.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    maybe its time for you to visit the doctor?

Just make sure you get anything you want off your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniDrillSgt View Post
    I've been in the IT industry for 18 years, this doesn't seem like just a coincidence.
    That's not really a way to inspire confidence, ya know. I've been in the music business as a sound engineer for 23 years, I still don't know everything.

Just try reinstalling them. Its entirely possible transfer between the program stream and the audio section of WebOS got messed up.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    maybe its time for you to visit the doctor?

Just make sure you get anything you want off your phone.
    Yeah, I might have to try that. I've tried multiple resets with no luck. I have not used that before, but it looks like I might need to give it a try. Thanks.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    That's not really a way to inspire confidence, ya know. I've been in the music business as a sound engineer for 23 years, I still don't know everything.

Just try reinstalling them. Its entirely possible transfer between the program stream and the audio section of WebOS got messed up.
    I actually did remove Pandora, restarted the Pre, added Pandora back from the App Catalog. No good. Seems like it has to be an OS issue. Thanks for the suggestion though, I appreciate it.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by lasercomp View Post
    Same here. I use Slacker and it works as before. BTW, Slacker rocks..
    Just loaded slacker to give that a try and am getting an error connecting when I select any station. Also noticed I get an error going to any sprint tv station. Maybe something in the sprint system is messed up on me..... I think I'll try them next.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    This happened to me. I took the battery out and restarted the phone, works fine.
    I noticed that the audio portion of the m.nbc.com streaming videos does not work for me. I posted this in the 1.4 problems thread.
    Also, they didn't fix the problem streaming bloomberg radio in radio time. Bummer. :-(
    I tried a reset and m.nbc.com still does not give me audio during the video playback.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    any patches installed?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Working for me as well.

Also, there was a bug with the last update (I think it was the last one) that caused the phone to only play one track instead of "mixing" them for mono. That appears to be fixed as well.
    Strange ... this happened to me yesterday, and also included the basic Music Player app too ... no music from anything. I ended up doing a complete re-boot (battery pull) and that fixed mine.

I've found a few oddball problems where a battery pull fixes it, so now I always try that if a simple restart doesn't work. Seems like some hardware thingy gets "stuck" and that's the only way to really reset everything.
    No Streaming music happened to my wifes Pre as well. I doctored her phone just before the update.

I will try the battery pull to see if that works.

My pre works fine. Kind of weird.
  19. jhp
    Do you have the Multi Mod patch installed? I had problems with any apps that tried to access http://anything after the upgrade, removing that patch and restarting fixed it.
    No the only tweaks/Themes that I have installed is the IPhone black theme. Thanks for the help!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast