Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    No the only tweaks/Themes that I have installed is the IPhone black theme. Thanks for the help!
    Same here, I don't have any patches of any kind on mine.
    i have been having the same problem as well, except Pandora works fine but i haven't been able to get Slacker or Grooveshark to work properly, they play a few songs and then freeze up. i can close them and reopen and again they will play a few more songs and freeze. i have tried both it WIFI and with 3g and i get the same results. any ideas? thanks.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    No Streaming music happened to my wifes Pre as well. I doctored her phone just before the update.

I will try the battery pull to see if that works.

My pre works fine. Kind of weird.
    Does everything else work on the phone? (Make calls, internet, etc)
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Does everything else work on the phone? (Make calls, internet, etc)
    Most everything is working. Their are some games that are freezing up more than usuall. The games are all downloaded from the app catalog as well. I'm thinking part of the new1.4 update may have been corrupt?
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniDrillSgt View Post
    None of my audio streaming apps (Pandora, Radio Time, AccuRadio, Net2Streams) work. I can open the app, make my selections as normal and it just sits there buffering with no end. Has anyone else had this? Anyone found a fix? I have not done any mods to my phone, just the standard stuff.
    I was having same issue and a couple other issues. I visited the doctor and he fixed it all better
    i'm probably going to have to doctor the phone again.
    I'm having the same issue, Slacker works, Pandora doesn't. Pandora just sits there at the splash screen and does nothing.

I've used the app for months and never had an issue. This is the first time I've used it since the update.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x View Post
    I'm having the same issue, Slacker works, Pandora doesn't. Pandora just sits there at the splash screen and does nothing.

I've used the app for months and never had an issue. This is the first time I've used it since the update.
    Do you have any patches/themes installed?
    Are you streaming the music over WiFi?
    Last night, Slacker was playing for a while for me, and then would just stop. No amount of hitting the pause/play button would make it play again. Skipping to the next track would work however.

I've used Pandora a little since upgrading, and haven't had that issue, but haven't tried Grooveshark, Accuradio, or RadioTime yet.
  11.    #31  
    After spending 2 hours on the phone with tier 1 and tier 2 Sprint support, 30 minutes with a Palm support person, 4 restarts, a reset to factory settings, removing and reinstalling aps - there is still no resolution. No streaming audio apps work nor does sprint TV.

Since I was out at lunch I stopped at the sprint store. Since I have connectivity to the web, they say it must not be the phone. The advice - Give it a day or two and see it gets resolved. Yeah, Ok. I hope it just has a miracle and gets resolved, but I'm not overly optimistic.
    I was having the same problem. Google Maps wasn't working, either. Did a battery pull, and now everything is working A-OK.
    Do you have any patches/themes installed?
    Both. Haven't started the removal process yet to see if that helps.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    Are you streaming the music over WiFi?
    No, only over EVDO. I'll try the WiFi connection when I get home, I'm not optimistic on that solution.
    I'm back!
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x View Post
    No, only over EVDO. I'll try the WiFi connection when I get home, I'm not optimistic on that solution.
    I've tried both.... No joy on either. The streaming audio is the only issues I've encounterd, but I don't have any kind of patches, homebrew or preware to deal with.
    I've tried both.... No joy on either. The streaming audio is the only issues I've encounterd, but I don't have any kind of patches, homebrew or preware to deal with.
    So that negates both the WiFi vs. 3G and patches vs. no patches arguments.
    I'm back!
    No streaming apps working for me either. Ampache, Accuradio, Radiotime, Music Wave drPodder all not working on neither wifi nor 3G

Gx
    Pandora, YouTube, Break Videos on 3G and WiFi.

I had a weird connection problem just after I updated and an extended battery-drop reset cleared out the cobwebs. Specifically, I pulled the battery and left it out out for about three minutes. I have no idea why gadgets respond to that sometimes, but they do.
    After spending 2 hours on the phone with tier 1 and tier 2 Sprint support, 30 minutes with a Palm support person, 4 restarts, a reset to factory settings, removing and reinstalling aps - there is still no resolution. No streaming audio apps work nor does sprint TV.
    Just to be clear ... did you actually pull the battery during any of these restarts, resets, and reinstalls?
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    Just to be clear ... did you actually pull the battery during any of these restarts, resets, and reinstalls?
    Yes, I think 3 of the times the battery was physically removed.

The Pre is currently at the Dr. See what that does.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast