1.    #1  
    Courtesy of NuttyBunny.

I used the WebOS Meta-Doctor, and a 1.4 Sprint rom spliced with the 1.3.5.1 from Bell. It works great so far!

Yes, I'm impatient.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Congrats! Is sprint nav working?
  3.    #3  
    I didn't install any of the Sprint applications - Google maps suffices for me. I also didn't pack in the Sprint.tar to my Bell rom, since I didn't want all those custom applications there either.

Maybe someone else can let you know later down the road.
    can you share the file?
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    can you share the file?
    Palm - webOS Doctor for Palm Pre for Sprint
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    nooo the spliced one. It's okay though. I think I built one myself. Not sure.
    Uploading a spliced one isn't a good idea, you would be violating the license agreement with Palm. The instructions provided for the GSM Telcel 1.4 splice work for Bell/Sprint splicing just ignore the references to wr.tar.

I've just finished doctoring my Bell Pre with the sprint 1.4 splice. I prepared the doctor on my Ubuntu 9.10 amd64 system but for whatever reason the doctor wouldn't run properly on there so I used a Windows 7 64bit to actually perform the doctoring.
  8.    #8  
    Yeah, I can't upload the file myself, it's against Palm's agreement. But it's easy enough to do. I do suggest using Ubuntu (any linux distro), or Mac though, since Cygwin can be quite picky.