Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I can't sign into my google account for calendar, contacts, gtalk, and gmail. It worked fine yesterday after I updated to 1.4, however now it does not seem to work. I keep getting the "user name or password is incorrect. Try again" alert.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    So I guess I'm the only one with this issue?
    I use google email and calendar and I'm not having any problems. Sorry.
    I'm having this exact problem. I was coming on here hoping for some help in how to fix it, but that's not looking promising. My phone will also randomly decide "hey that is the right password" and sign in, only to repeat the whole process of wrong password a few hours later. I'm about ready to throw the thing out the window.
    I don't know if this is related but I just had all my contacts vanish this evening. They were there earlier in the day.

When I checked I noticed that google contacts password wasn't set so I set it and it synced but they didn't come back.

Looking on google directly I see there are no contacts there and outlook (also synced to google) is also empty.

Looks like I have really lost all my contacts (500 odd) despite carefully keeping them in 3 places. So much for synergy.
    I'm having the same problem. Gmail works fine, but Gtalk won't accept my username and password.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Same here, with google calender. Keeps saying incorrect password. Started happening after I did the 1.4.1 update.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Finally got it fixed. Had to contact Palm Support and they were great. I basically backed up my profile then did a partial erase. Hopefully that notification doesn't come back. All is good.
    This just happened to me yesterday. I did a partial erase, too. After that, they seemed to come back, but then they disappeared, again. The only thing I did prior to the problem was update Pandora, but I can't seem to figure out what is going on.