1.    #1  
    Insted of showing the normal lock screen it shows what ever i have open and it's kinda anoyying any help?
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I think that's the idea.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    I think that's the idea.
    I think the OP is trying to see if eveyone is experiencing this if its part of the 1.4 update.

I have the same issue and not used to it but if it is an intentional change then I am ok with it, I want t know if it is happening on all 1.4 updates or if its a Problem/bug
  4.    #4  
    I dont belive it's a global thing two other pre onwers on sprint there lock screen was fine and there running 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by oni8245 View Post
    I dont belive it's a global thing two other pre onwers on sprint there lock screen was fine and there running 1.4
    Well I have the same problem , it did not happen prior to 1.4

What Patches do you have installed?
    My lock screen did that right after applying 1.4. But, the next day it was back to normal. Sprint Pre, Preware, but no patches on 1.4 (yet).
    my lock screen did that as well, but now its gone wrong and i cant unlock my phone

i have posted another thread on my problem, if anyone can help:

forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/233647-unlock-screen-freeze.html
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    having the same issue on my sprint pre
  9.    #9  
    Not sure what the problem was but after installing preware and couple of patches and some restarts it now works fine... so no clue
    uninstall preware and package manager service. reboot pre and monitor it if problem persist. http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...e-w-1-4-a.html
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    mines is the same !- I do have the passcode on my device but this new feature of showing what's running while device is locked doesn't seem to be working for everyone including me!
    mine was also acting up, it would put the lock icon as part of the bottom task bar so when i hit the on button it would look like part of it and i had to drag it up w/out the idication of that i was dragging it, i updated my patches minutes later and it's back to normal.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    can someone take a picture of this I wonder why some phones have it and some don't?
    It's not a feature. Package Manager Service/ Preware is causing the issue, uninstall if it matters that much.