Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was all set to excoriate the OP but I see he's already recognized how his post looked.

It's not that posts on an internet forum need to be perfect, but, if a post is to be taken seriously, it ought to look like it was written by someone at least meeting the forum's minimum age requirement of thirteen.

As long as U.S. employers continue to hire middle-school dropouts we'll keep losing good jobs to countries that place a premium on quality and attention to detail. The Pre may be manufactured in China but the success or failure of webOS apparently rests on American-schooled designers/programmers.

guess we'll see shortly what that means for Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroff1 View Post
    Before you correct the grammar of someone else, you should really check your own....

illusive=elusive
    If you're going to correct someone's spelling, you shouldn't fault them for grammar.

Spelling != Grammar.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    How many times do we have to see these same threads opened in the forums? Do you complain in forums about every aspect of your life? Seriously, your not helping Palm at this point and just b****ing isn't doing any good.

I agree the Pre is not perfect but It is a lot better than most out there and in my opinion Web OS is the most inventive OS out there now.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Every time Palm puts out new hardware or a software update, the iBoys get scared and come trolling to the site.
    This kind of background noise may have been fun to play along with way back in the early months of last year, but c'mon, dood; there hasn't been an iBoy Bogey for months now. Why would they bother, and what would be the point?

You don't waste energy or time messing with a radar blip carrying a "7/10 of 1 percent threat." That's Palm's TOTAL market share, including Pro, Centro, Pixi, and Pre! WebOS should have been the best OS out there. It's arguably close to being that today, but, eight full months since launch and it couldn't even reach 1%.

If there's any optimism left for Palm, it's that at least their "competition" now expects absolutely nothing from Palm. It's seen as a dead company walking.

Now is the moment, while everyone's back is turned, for Palm to go all Uber-Ninja-Mythic-Beast-god mode on someone's cajones to show the world the awesomeness of W.E.B.O.S.!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost 13 View Post
    How many times do we have to see these same threads opened in the forums? Do you complain in forums about every aspect of your life? Seriously, your not helping Palm at this point and just b****ing isn't doing any good.

I agree the Pre is not perfect but It is a lot better than most out there and in my opinion Web OS is the most inventive OS out there now.
    Best post in this redundant thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    I'm sorry for my bad grammar.
    Yeah I'm sorry too, nevertheless here's a star for you
    /EU/GR/
    wow its funny how all people care about is spelling and grammar. Not the real issues. Who's the troll???
    People keep mentioning the bad grammar only because he's badmouthing Palm.
    I would bet this week's pay check, that nobody would've said ANYTHING about it if he was saying that he loves his Pre so freakin' much and kisses it every night before he goes to sleep with it tucked under the covers next to him.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    In this tread don't just list bugs but the sloppiness PALM have been calling finished.

#1 mirror on the back of the pre
    #2 pre and pixi feel a little cheap
    #3 firmware issues you would never find on and apple or android device
    #4 photoshoped pre plus on there website
    #5 patches needed to fix device
    #6 not to Customizable
    #7 why low mem with games?
    #8 palm ads show phones running so much faster and smoother
    #9..............................................................

To make some things clear I'm not bashing them. i love my pre but that could have fixed some things and I'm sorry for my bad grammar.
    Somebody is all over Steve Jobs junk!

Joking! Why can't we all get along!
    #9 Palm unable to attract coherent, less obvious trolls.
    I'm not trollin u need to realize somethings i say idk might be TRUE. i love palm and my pre but they could have dont better and u know it
    If you love Palm and WebOS, quit coming up with negative posts. Sure, no phone is perfect, but if we want Palm to succeed, these negative posts are not going to help. I swear, we just need a forum for complaints and let the people post there and keep the positive and helpful posts separate. Palm and WebOS have GREAT potential and they have a great start. Quit complaining about every little bug or often, user errors.
    I wouldn't know if this phone is sloppy or not. I'm not an advanced techie or anything. All I know is I love this phone. I've never seen complaining like this on forums for other phones. What gives?
    I've got an idea. Someone come up with a website like there is for the ipod, i hate my iPod and take all the complaining there.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    I've got an idea. Someone come up with a website like there is for the ipod, i hate my iPod and take all the complaining there.
    Great idea!
    www. doesyourpresuckasmuchasmine . com ???
    Last edited by tomi666; 03/02/2010 at 04:27 AM. Reason: for fear of getting another infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    The mirror was on purpose.

I'm glad it's on there. I use it a lot.
    Agreed. Other than webOS I would say the mirror is one of the more innovative features of the phone. I'm surprised nobody thought of that before.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12