1.    #1  
    I was wondering. You know how your phone gets signal and it lets you go on the internet that way. i have both My Tether and Freetether and i was wondering which one of them lets you use your EV (3g) connection as a wifi connection for your laptop.
  2.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by badjokes View Post
    THANKS!
    I LOVE PRECENTRAL!
    That was a pretty quick answer. Thanks for the quick reply.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by badjokes View Post
    SO pretty much, when "My tether ask me for the option to tether over wifi, i click cancel and then i can use the ev signal as a wifi connection for my laptop?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I'll be glad when they make a regular app in catolog I don't want to have to "root" my phone to do ANY "enhancements" - now that the Pre Plus has basically a mifi I think Sprint will allow an app to be added to the catolog however we have to pay extra mulla and that will succk
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    I'll be glad when they make a regular app in catolog I don't want to have to "root" my phone to do ANY "enhancements" - now that the Pre Plus has basically a mifi I think Sprint will allow an app to be added to the catolog however we have to pay extra mulla and that will succk
    Yeah, those cheap *******s at Sprint always want you to pay for everything and anything. i told them my Pre was a little shakey (the platform the screen is on is shakey from all the togging and pulling i did to it when i was trying to remove the cover protector just to acess the battery) and those sons of a *** told me i have to pay $100 to replace the phone, so i just walked out and went home.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Yeah, those cheap *******s at Sprint always want you to pay for everything and anything. i told them my Pre was a little shakey (the platform the screen is on is shakey from all the togging and pulling i did to it when i was trying to remove the cover protector just to acess the battery) and those sons of a *** told me i have to pay $100 to replace the phone, so i just walked out and went home.
    OK! I went thru 3 or 4 off them things and it was DUMB but I had to talk to the higher ups to get the 100 dollar insurance replaced. I understand Sprint its cost them money the real issue is PALM and there hardware so
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    You don't have to root to install my tether and with Preware you don't have to root either. Preware has made the process real simple.