Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I stopped at a Verizon booth in the local mall here just to ask the Verizon rep how they liked the Pre so he starts rattling off features... and thats fine. However, my problem was he stated that the Pre Plus was the ONLY phone to roll out with flash already pre-installed. I kind of walked away at that point but he was thoroughly convenienced. But I knew better, I told him that the Flash app was going to be released into the app catalog but he swore he knew what he was talking about.

Am I wrong or has the Verizon Pre Plus gotten flash and is already pre-installed on the device.
    I know how you feel. I use to be with Sprint til I switch to Verizon, anyhow, when the pre plus came out thru verizon i was excited as I had the pre with Sprint. They honestly dont know a thing about the phone. I actually showed the lady a few tricks and talked about precentral.net to her. She was like in wow. I am very well pleased with the pre plus.

I am not sure about the flash.. But I am sure your correct..
    Possessed By Thine Dreams...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    W t f ?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Every Verizon rep I have talked to since getting my Pre Plus was clueless. I even gave two of them a crash course on the phone and what it can do, how to use it, etc. One of them said he got to play with one for 5 minutes at some kind of a regional training meeting, the rest didn't know anything.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Like seriously, I feel like I could have sold atleast 4 phones in the 3 minutes I was standing at that booth! lol

They need to go back for more training!
    not all of us are like that...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Well its a matter of passion. I am passionate about my job, computers. The Pre Plus is kind of an extension of that in a way. To a lot of the people working with customers at Verizon they wont have a passion for anything related to phones, none the less the Pre Plus.

I could sell 3-4 of these things a day at a mall, and knowing the commission rate that those booths pay (I turned down a job at one a couple years ago) that would be better then my current gig fixing PCs.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleman View Post
    not all of us are like that...
    I wasnt talking generally about all reps but the few that I talked to