Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Can anybody tell me how this is done? This was the 1.4 feature I was expecting the most... I'm one of the lucky few who's Palm Profile doesn't work, and Palm can't seem to figure out whats wrong with it.

Can somebody out there please tell me where this hidden jem is?
    i don't think there is a way to export everything. you can only do it for one contact at a time by sending it as a vcard.

however, there is a patch on preware that will allow you to do exactly what you're asking for. in preware, just go to "List of Everything" and type in "Send All Contacts via Email" to get it.
    But that feature has always been there. This is a new feature that they said was specific to the 1.4 update. I don't think they would advertise a known, old feature as something that was going to be new within an update. There should be something else for this feature but I haven't been able to find it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    i don't think there is a way to export everything. you can only do it for one contact at a time by sending it as a vcard.

however, there is a patch on preware that will allow you to do exactly what you're asking for. in preware, just go to "List of Everything" and type in "Send All Contacts via Email" to get it.
    i just installed that patch and it only sends 1 contact...