1.    #1  
    Should call history display call duration info. Can't seem to find it, only the time the call was placed or received.

thanks
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Apparently there is some talk that Sprint blocks that kind of information on the phone as Verizon and other users do not have that problem
    I never remember it being there but I could be wrong.
    sprint blocks it for some reason there is patch on preware but first you have to turn the hide call duration in phone preferences off then isntall the patch so it works after luna restart.
  5. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sheimerl View Post
    Should call history display call duration info. Can't seem to find it, only the time the call was placed or received.

thanks
    This feature was included as part of the update to 1.4. If you click on the photo (or photo icon) in the call history, you should find the duration of your calls. If you do not see it there, you may have the same problem I ran into which is that the Call Duration in Call Log patch seems to have "broken" this during the update process, but it was easy enough for me to fix it. If you had this patch installed before the udpate, just find it in Preware, follow the instructions carefully with regard to restarting, and then make sure that the Call Duration feature is NOT turned off. If you never installed this patch before the update, and you still can't view the call duration in your call log, I suggest contacting Palm because I'm on Sprint, and I can see the call duration in my call log as is intended by the 1.4 update.

This may be more info than you bargained for or needed , but I hope it helps!
    I never ran any patches, and didn't have the call duration in my call log. I got some help from the webos internals people, and got the one liner command to flip the flag in the database to show it. I think for Sprint they default it to off. :/