Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me what size video resolution the pre supports, and what program I can use to convert videos into the proper format? Also will it play videos formatted for the iphone like the digital copy ones that come on some blurays and dvds?
    yeah if you have itunes old version. you can put the videos using that. MP4
    I used at one time, videora palm pre converter. I put one movie on my pre but it took up so much memory that I decided not to do it anymore. I use my 16g ipod for that. It takes a long time to do but the result is wonderful.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4sale View Post
    Can someone tell me what size video resolution the pre supports, and what program I can use to convert videos into the proper format? Also will it play videos formatted for the iphone like the digital copy ones that come on some blurays and dvds?
    The videos the Pre takes are 640 x 480 at 21 frames/second. As far as putting videos onto the Pre, you should be able to use any software of your choice and just choose ipod settings for videos, and that should work, but you can't load and play copy protected video on the Pre without breaking that copy protection if that's what you're asking? The Pre doesn't support iTunes copy protection codes; it can only play unprotected content. I hope this reply answers your questions.