1.    #1  
    Hey guys, today i was downloading preware from the quickinstall and the package manager service and everything went fine. but when i go to open the preware from the launcher this error comes up: "The Package Manager Service is not running. Did you remember to install it? If you did, first try restarting Preware, then try rebooting your phone and not launching Preware until you have a stable network connection available." I'm doing this over wi-fi. Anyone know how to fix this? thanks in advance!

-Jose
    start over and redo everything is all i can say! i had to as well. did youalso open webos QI and install gnu patch, diffstat patch, and lsdiff patch in the webos internals feed (pre) also look through all feeds in there and any with the + sign next to them need to be loaded as well. any questions just ask . just send me a message
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    i just did the webOS doctor and still redid everything and still doesnt work:[ this is my first time installing anything to my pre
  4.    #4  
    anyone? come on..
    Preware does not work for me too, the developers of Preware and QI messed up big this time. If I open Preware I have pull the battery out, it's that bad.
    themes r not working on preware I tried installing a theme but its not showing but preware said its installed can anyone help
  7.    #7  
    Wow preware seems to be really f*cked up. eh whatever i guess i wont be able to have it on my phone. :/ but if you kno how to fix the please tell me! lol