1.    #1  
    Alright, I'm not new in the WebOS world. I can run WebOS Doctor, use putty, and do all kinds of other stuff to troubleshoot. but for some reason, my Pre is really starting to look bricked. I updated to 1.4 then it started to freeze. Messed with it for hours and finally got Quick Install to read it and removed Preware and all of my patches manually. Decided to do a full device erase just to be safe. All went well and fine until I turned it on and it was stuck at Palm. Won't budge. Tried Org+Sym+R, trying WebOS doctor 1.4 now. If this don't work, I believe I'm screwed because the FCC sticker decided to fly off with the battery one day and I can't find it anywhere. Any other suggestions?
    Follow me on Twitter---www.twitter.com/DJScootR
    Did you try pulling the battery?
  3.    #3  
    Sure did. ha. First thing I did, actually.
    pretty sure the FCC sticker isnt going to make a difference to your carrier to swap it out
  5.    #5  
    Oh and first time I tried to run WebOS Doctor(Had the old old version.) it would stop at 6 percent and say phone disconnect. Try again later. and the FCC sticker has the IMEI and ESN and whatnot on it. They said they have to have it. (Sprint, btw)
    Just making sure since you didn't mention it. So are you running the Doctor now or can you not get it to recognize the phone?
  7.    #7  
    It recognizes the phone. The phone just comes out of bootloader and goes back to the Palm screen and WebOS Doctor then tells me to try again.
    i had to delete everything and doctor to 1.4 then you have to open web os QI and hit the blue arrow to the right and open up the apps repository and hope it does not open with an error if so you have to close and reopen until you get no error then load up preware and package manager and the other three apps you need gnu ,diffstat , and the one disll lol cant remember what its called but its the top one in the same page as diffstat and gnu . anyways after that everything went well oh yeah make sure you have a great fast connection too/
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    dont worry about the sticker on the battery its the one on the inside of your phone that is important lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #10  
    Well WebOS QI removed Preware and all of the patches. I did it from the App Repository and did a full erase from the device info and it finished and reset. Its stuck at the Palm screen. When I hit SYM+ORG+R, the light dims and it resets.
  11.    #11  
    And it's the FCC sticker that has the piece of plastic to pull the battery out. It has the ESN on it. Sprint said they couldn't swap it out without that sticker.