1. z21
    Doctored yesterday morning and had no problems with camera. Today was taking some pics and its a whole different story.. I open the camera ( doesnt do it always but maybe 1 out of 3 times) and it just starts snapping pictures nonstop with flash and everything. No buttons appear on the screen when this happens. Have to close out of camera to get it to stop. Also snaps picture when i do the back gesture. Anybody experience this?

IE I have the "capture with all buttons patch" installed.. problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by z21 View Post
    Doctored yesterday morning and had no problems with camera. Today was taking some pics and its a whole different story.. I open the camera ( doesnt do it always but maybe 1 out of 3 times) and it just starts snapping pictures nonstop with flash and everything. No buttons appear on the screen when this happens. Have to close out of camera to get it to stop. Also snaps picture when i do the back gesture. Anybody experience this?

IE I have the "capture with all buttons patch" installed.. problem?
    if ur hitting the gesture area....it counts as a button so it will snap if u hit the gesture area...i recommend taking it off if it annoys u
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3. z21
    Ahh good call.. Anybody experiencing the never ending photo taking?