Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 182
  1.    #1  
    anybody know if we can use the same command again with 1.4 to get it to run 600 mhz again:
    mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /usr/bin
    sed "s/500000/600000/g" LunaSysMgr > newlunasysmgr
    mv LunaSysMgr LunaSysMgr.orig
    mv newlunasysmgr LunaSysMgr
    chmod +x LunaSysMgr
    sync
    mount -o remount,ro /
    pkill LunaSysMgr

    I got it fr unixpsycho n it worked fine til I took it off fir 1.4....but I'm scare to put it back, I also heard there's a 800mhz somewhere anybody knows???
  2. #2  
    I am running the 600mhz with no problems the 800mhz is on hold.
  3. #3  
    here, the threads been closed but might answer some questions, its also the thread for 800mhz:

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-patch-26.html
  4. eduardmc's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #4  
    the funny thing about this patch is that alot of people who actually seem to know nothing were warning everyone that this 600mhz patch would burn your cpu and that it wouldn't last more than 6 month. i don't see those people around anywhere. now we have patches for 800mhz coming soon, and we know that the same ship running android have been clocked to 1.3ghz with no damage at all.
  5.    #5  
    aight guys thanks....me too I heard all kinds of bad things...n I ran the 600mhz for a looong time n honestly I felt my ph worked better n smoother
  6. angiest's Avatar
    Posts
    933 Posts
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    #6  
    1.4 running beautifully here at 600.
  7. #7  
    How are you guys applying the 600mhz? though the terminal or using a patch?
  8.    #8  
    since terminal doesn't work on my pre, can I use wosqi to use the command line
  9. #9  
    where can i get that patch? is it in the preware feeds?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #10  
    Im looking for the 720mhz patch
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by showmrock View Post
    Im looking for the 720mhz patch
    It was only available to alpha testers before the 1.4 roll out.

    Alot of people were looking forward to that patch making it to the homebrew community.
  12. #12  
    is the 600 still available though? do we follow the same setps over at "QuickInstall 600mhz...." thread (to use it with 1.4)?
  13. #13  
    yeah the 720 patch is only good for 1.3.5.1 and i cant stop the update so im not gonna use it lol
    i would just like the 600 patch if anyone has it??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    1.4 running beautifully here at 600.
    +1 using a german Pre
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by streetzlegend View Post
    is the 600 still available though? do we follow the same setps over at "QuickInstall 600mhz...." thread (to use it with 1.4)?
    Yes, same steps.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah the 720 patch is only good for 1.3.5.1 and i cant stop the update so im not gonna use it lol
    i would just like the 600 patch if anyone has it??
    I am assuming we can follow the instructions caj2008 gave on his thread, to get the 600mhz.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    where can i get that patch? is it in the preware feeds?
    use this command line:

    mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /usr/bin
    sed "s/500000/600000/g" LunaSysMgr > newlunasysmgr
    mv LunaSysMgr LunaSysMgr.orig
    mv newlunasysmgr LunaSysMgr
    chmod +x LunaSysMgr
    sync
    mount -o remount,ro /
    pkill LunaSysMgr

    that'll work
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip34 View Post
    use this command line:

    mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /usr/bin
    sed "s/500000/600000/g" LunaSysMgr > newlunasysmgr
    mv LunaSysMgr LunaSysMgr.orig
    mv newlunasysmgr LunaSysMgr
    chmod +x LunaSysMgr
    sync
    mount -o remount,ro /
    pkill LunaSysMgr

    that'll work
    what can we use if the terminal is not working with 1.4? i load up the terminal and luna just restarts
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by streetzlegend View Post
    what can we use if the terminal is not working with 1.4? i load up the terminal and luna just restarts
    hook up to PC with USB
    install novacom if not already done
    run novacom from command prompt
    you then should be at the root prompt and ready to go
  20. #20  
    if you have the correct command you can use webos qi just click tools then command line at the bottom and input code . but the code is a little diff. then using terminal app
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions