Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I didn't get to read through everything here since 1.4 dropped, so i'm just asking my Pre|C fam a quick question.

Thanx-
    dbd (pqp).

Damn. I wish I could edit the title to put the y in "everyone".
    web? phone? messaging? email? what?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Yes, I get the same thing.
    yes I get it too. More so when I hit the back button...it kind of has a checkerboard freak out.
    I usually get the background of the webpage. For example, Precentral forums load up but a portion of the forums are covered by the green background. I have to zoom in to clear it up.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    is ur ram full?
    Quote Originally Posted by enzie5454 View Post
    yes I get it too. More so when I hit the back button...it kind of has a checkerboard freak out.
    That's exactly what I'm getting. It only happens when I hit the 'Back' button though. It's not that big of a deal and doesn't bother me much.
    I saw it in 1.3.5, but seem to see it a bit more in 1.4. Not really sure that it's any problem, just a little annoying.
    I haven't seen it.
    Yes I am getting that issue too. It's like broswer starts flckering and you see the checkerboard before the page loads. I hope this gets fixed cause it looks very glitchy.
  11.    #11  
    Web pages only. (and not just going back)
    Cleared cache.
    Cleared cookies.
    No patches, tweaks, mods of any kind.

Wasn't like this b4 1.4
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Yes I am getting that issue too. It's like broswer starts flckering and you see the checkerboard before the page loads. I hope this gets fixed cause it looks very glitchy.
    Yes, that's what i see.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    is ur ram full?
    No.
    Same is happening to me, web pages look horrible when they are first loaded...
    Strange
    Other than that, 1.4 is extremely responsive
    I have it too. If I scroll it seems to go away. I find it frustrating
  16.    #16  
    Well, at least we know now that it's happening to other ppl too.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Same here. Going back, screen flickers, checkerboard, then corrects. Never happened before 1.4. And, actually, slight flicker in browser at other times as well. Hmm...
    I'm guessing we'll get a 1.4.1 update to fix a few of the problems mentioned here at PC. Now we need 30 "Where is 1.4.1???" threads by midnight to make it official.
    I have it too, never noticed that before, kinda annoying once you start seeing it more and more .. have a feeling its bc of the new screen rendering they did the supposid 1:1 as that also messed with alot of apps fonts and things (one of which is tip 'em)
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm guessing we'll get a 1.4.1 update to fix a few of the problems mentioned here at PC.....
    That would be nice.
    They've done it before, hopefully they'll do it again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast