1.    #1  
    Tomorrow I am going for a bit of skiing and snowboarding and stuff like that, and I want some video recording awesomeness going on in my phone. I remember a while back there was someone who merged the WebOs.tar from the 1.3.5 Sprint WebOsDoc into the 1.3.1 Bell WebOsDoc and it worked.

I'm going to try this with the 1.4 Sprint WebOsDoc and 1.3.5 Bell WebOsDoc just to see what will happen.

Now I'm sure you're thinking that I'm an ***** for doing this because the BellMo 1.4 is coming in a week or so, but I want to show to my iPhone toting friend that WebOs is everything the iPhone is, and more.

I will post what happens when I am done. Merging the WebOsDocs now...
    Last edited by DaLostOrange; 02/28/2010 at 05:31 PM.
    Good job! Just don't host or distribute the modded WebOS Doctor here. Apparently, it's a major violation of the rules here to post links to modded Doctors. I got yelled at once for doing that lol.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Good job! Just don't host or distribute the modded WebOS Doctor here. Apparently, it's a major violation of the rules here to post links to modded Doctors. I got yelled at once for doing that lol.
    Eh, that kinda sucks. But It isn't that hard to do (all you need it WinRAR and both the Sprint 1.4 and Bell 1.3.5 WebOSDocs).

But I can't start the Doc just yet, I need to get a couple of things done first.

EDIT:

Starting it now. At 3% already, but It isn't moving...
    Last edited by DaLostOrange; 02/28/2010 at 05:54 PM.
  4.    #4  
    So it turns out this didn't work for me. I switched the WebOS.tar files from the Sprint and Bell WebOSDocs, but the percentage would stay at 3% even after waiting 15 minutes.

I tried as much as I could, by redownloading both the WebOSDocs, switching them, restarting my laptop & pre but it just wouldn't go past 3%.

I am now using the normal 1.3.5 BellMo WebOSDoc because my phone really needs it.

I guess I'll just have to wait until 1.4 goes out for all of the Bell Pre users...
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLostOrange View Post
    So it turns out this didn't work for me. I switched the WebOS.tar files from the Sprint and Bell WebOSDocs, but the percentage would stay at 3% even after waiting 15 minutes.

I tried as much as I could, by redownloading both the WebOSDocs, switching them, restarting my laptop & pre but it just wouldn't go past 3%.

I am now using the normal 1.3.5 BellMo WebOSDoc because my phone really needs it.

I guess I'll just have to wait until 1.4 goes out for all of the Bell Pre users...
    Should work. I have previously done it Sprint to Movistar ES.
    nope. Latest progress is 54 percent. Were on standby in the other bell threads.