Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Now that we finally have video I was wondering if anyone could guide me to a free video editing program that is simple and basic like Audacity or something.

I just would like to be able to add music to videos basically. Some basic editing effects would be cool too.

Seeing as how the current Palm videos only allow a really terrible small amount of time to send via SMS and email I want to shoot longer videos and just transfer onto my PC then edit within a program.

Any insight would be much appreciated!
    Windows Movie Maker is good.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hmmm...
    My videos in my phone folder are defaulted into using QuickTime. How would I change that so I can use WMM?
    I haven't used it yet for Pre videos, but you should be able to open Windows Movie Maker, and then import the videos from your phone.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Well in the folder of my phone all the video's have the QuickTime logo on them and QT and WMM don't play nice together so it does not show up as an option to import..?

I'll keep messing with settings and see what I can do.. . Thankz!
    just hit show all file type(s) and select the one you want to edit. I use corel VideoStudeo, can download it from piratebay... so free.....
    Yoster,

How did you make VideoStudio open Pre's videofiles? For me WMP plays, VLC plays, but my VideoStudio X2 does not open them, Windows Movie Maker does not open them.

Kaido
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Windows Movie Maker says it does not support .mp4.
    Searching around online stated I needed to convert .mp4 to .wmv for Movie Maker to accept the file.

Is this correct?
    Maybe but Windows Live Movie Maker (windows vista and 7) works...
    Only thing is it's limited. If you want to take short clips and put them together (like my "firewood" ad) then you will run into problems.

i still haven't found a good free one.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    settled with Cyberlink Powerdirector.

Kaido