Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I personally believe that the Pixi is a better phone for former BB users.
    Quote Originally Posted by linkboom View Post
    Thank you for your quick response! I'm convinced to go with the pre plus. I was concerned with spending 150 on the pre not knowing anything about it. I look at my husband's droid and say to myself, that phone was definitely worth what we paid because it does so much. I want to make sure I'm going to feel that way with the pre.
    After owning every phone Palm ever made, I thought I'd have to give in and get a Droid. Not a bad phone, but it's rigid ties to Google for mail and contacts gave me some concern. I'm so glad I gave Palm a chance to deliver the Pre on Verizon... it exceeded my expectations.

I spent lots of time with both, and I have to say that the Pre Plus is a fantastic phone. The Droid and the Pre both have some unique widgets, but the Pre wins for stuff I care about.

I think you will LOVE the Pre Plus. Just keep your charger handy and spring for an extended-life battery from amazon.com

I got a 2600MAh battery so I could work without constant charging - and I couldn't be happier. I also think that the thicker battery makes it easier to type on, and I don't mind the extra thicknes.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    if you use the pre mostly for calls and text, you can easily put the phone in 2g mode and extend ur battery life.

also, I love the speaker phone mode with the touchstone. I use it in my car and it's very convenient.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12