1.    #1  
    Here's my deal. A week and a half ago I bought a Pre from a Sprint authorized dealer (listed on their website but I don't think that it is an official sprint store) and this week I come to find that Nebraska Furniture Mart has Pre for $60 without a rebate and Pixis for $10 without a rebate. Is there any way I can either A) return to Sprint or B) get Sprint to price match the deal they are running at NFM? There is a HUGE difference in price ($150 after $100 mail in rebate) or else I wouldn't be concerned whatsoever.
    It is up to the store that sold you the phone, if you tell them you will cancel and buy else were they MIGHT do something. But they are under no obligation to do so. They like any other business are in it to make $$$.
  3.    #3  
    So basically I'm SOL? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by huskercubfan View Post
    So basically I'm SOL? lol
    No you aren't. You got 14 days to return the phone 30 in california. So if you're willing to return the phone and buy it elsewhere you can. If you're a current sprint customer, just move the service onto an old device then go to the store and do the upgrade again.
  5.    #5  
    So go into the store that I purchased it from and tell them that I found it for $60 at NFM without a mail in rebate and ask for a price match to the current price I could get it at. If they refuse then I should just ask to return the phone and have them put me back on my old Blackberry and go into the other store and do the same upgrade and all that I did originally?
    So go into the store that I purchased it from and tell them that I found it for $60 at NFM without a mail in rebate and ask for a price match to the current price I could get it at. If they refuse then I should just ask to return the phone and have them put me back on my old Blackberry and go into the other store and do the same upgrade and all that I did originally?
    Yes you can it is your right, I was saying the original store doesn't have to price match. But you can return it and go else were. Check your pm btw.
  7.    #7  
    Sounds good to me. I will go talk to the folks at the store. Thanks for everyone's help in this thread. I will 'thank' you all.
    Sounds good to me. I will go talk to the folks at the store. Thanks for everyone's help in this thread. I will 'thank' you all.
    Don't forget to bring the box and all the accessories or else they wont' have to take a return till you do.
  9.    #9  
    Yep I did a return to them and they hassled me about the $35 return restocking fee. Sprint credited the $35 fee to my account so it really wasn't that big of a deal. $60 out of the door for a pre and $10 out the door for a pixi without any rebates... not bad.