1.    #1  
    I've searched for this and didn't see any other threads with this error. When I try to upload a video and I get an error that says "unable to contact youtube.com".

I record a video and then select the upload to youtube option. It then brings me to the next screen that asks for my youtube user name and password. I enter this info and hit sign in and I get "unable to contact youtube.com" . I tried doing this over Wi-fi and 3G and had the same results. I opened a new card and went to youtube.com and I am able to access the site with no problems. I can also access m.youtube.com and the youtube app with no problems or errors. Any ideas or anyone else having this issue?
    Last edited by WaywardDog; 02/28/2010 at 02:47 PM.
    Try to link your youtube account with your google account and use your google email and password to login. This is the same problem that people are having with android and WM with the sense UI and youtube login's.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response. I tried that and got the same error. It's kinda like it's not even sending the info because the error shows up almost instantly after I hit sign in.
  4.    #4  
    Still having this problem. Is anyone else?
  5.    #5  
    ok, I did a partial erase of apps and data and I'm now uploading (actually it hasnt finished yet, but I was able to atleast log into the youtub part).
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I sign in, but when I fill out the info on the video (category, description, etc.) it can't send. It says the upload failed.

Any ideas?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
  7.    #7  
    dont fill out those fields and then try and upload....i have heard people having trouble when they enter that info.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Thanks, but I'd rather wait until I find a workaround (TwitVid would work for me, too). It would drive me nuts to have vids on YouTube with random titles and in the wrong category.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I am trying it just to see - It is uploading when I don't change the info. So weird! I wonder when a fix will be out for the bug.

Btw, how long is it taking your videos to load? Mine's been going for about two minutes now.