1.    #1  
    After the 1.4 update, i just get a blank screen when I open email. In preferences and accounts, there are no accounts. When I try to add an account with name and pw, it just spins indefinitely. Anybody else have this problem? I did not see any threads on it.
    My email was working perfectly this morning afyer the update...however, this afternoon, I am having the same issue as you...any suggestions?
  3.    #3  
    Does anybody else have this problem? The Dr. Fixed and restored the accounts (from Palm Profile) but they went away when I installed Preware and some patches. Calendar works.
    I had this problem yesterday also. I did the "Erase Apps and Data" option and had to restore from my Palm Profile. I am not sure what triggered the issue. I do have patches installed but am not sure if that or something else caused the problem. I have since loaded my patches back on and have not have any more problems.
  5.    #5  
    The Dr. Worked for me, but came right back when I loaded Preware and patches back on. I did it all at once, so I couldn't see who the culprit was. It seems like there are only a few of us with this problem.
    My wife (Pixi), a friend (Pre) and I (Pre) are all having the same problem.

All email and email accounts are gone (gmail, exchange,...). Cannot add account back...won't get past the "signing in" screen.
    I am having the same problem as wilderf.
    I started a poll at http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ems-1-4-a.html

If you are (or are not) having problems, could you answer the poll question?
    Well it is not universal as my email works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    Well it is not universal as my email works fine.
    Agreed.

But what difference is causing this problem?

What I find strange is that my Google calendar and Google contacts work fine...
    My father in laws pre is having the same issue
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Kind of same issue. I have to keep adding the account. It is there, but I have to add it. Happens about once a day???
  13.    #13  
    After doctoring the Pre I was able to restore my email accounts. Last night I decided to add in my patches one at a time to see if I could isolate the problem. I started and ended with Preware. Just adding Preware eliminated my emails. I am about to go to the email thread to see if those guys responded to my post. I'l let you know if they have an answer.