1.    #1  
    I haven't tried checking out yet but the error when finding movies is gone.
    That's cool...I would still like to see a Redbox app if it's possible instead of pinching and zooming all the time but this is an improvement.
    Meant to start a new thread, which I have now done.

Glad to see red box btw. Can we reserve from the phone? If so that would be nice.
    Still doesn't work correctly. I can search for a movie, add the zip code to find nearest locations but when the locations show up on the left side of the screen, there is no way to scroll through all of them.

On a PC the field has a separate scroll bar to let you scroll through the list. On the Pre, there is no scroll bar for the field, so the only locations that show up are the first couple.

A Redbox app would be great!
    redbox.com/m
    pulls up a mobile friendly site.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    redbox.com/m
    pulls up a mobile friendly site.
    Thanks...I thought I had tried looking for a mobile Redbox site but could not find one.

This seems to work but can't pull up anything by "my location" also if I type in my Zip, locations still seem to get cut off or it looks like they don't finish loading...just keep getting the spinning circle.

I'll play around with it, maybe the site is just acting up at the moment.
    Definitely better than when it didn't work at all!! I will reserve a movie next weekend and see how it works. The mobile site doesn't seem to show all of the movies available at a certain location. It seems that it only shows about 8 movies at one location. There has to be more available.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Definitely better than when it didn't work at all!! I will reserve a movie next weekend and see how it works. The mobile site doesn't seem to show all of the movies available at a certain location. It seems that it only shows about 8 movies at one location. There has to be more available.
    The mobile site is only pulling up about 4 locations for me and then just sits there spinning. From a PC, using the mobile site pulls in a bunch of locations. I don't know if it's just a temporary problem or not. I'll have to keep checking.
    sounds like a P.o.r.n site to me. HAHA....
    the by location didn't work for me either.