View Poll Results: What is your take on Call log in 1.4?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like 1.4 version better than previous versions

11 78.57%
  • I liked earlier version better

0 0%
  • I would like call duration added to earlier version

0 0%
  • I would like call duration added to the new version

3 21.43%
  1.    #1  
    I am pleased about the call log changes with 1.4 but I also believe it is going to take some getting used to. On one hand it makes it easier to see how many calls to/from one contact you had and allows you to send sms or call to other numbers for the same contact from that page but on the other hand it has made some things different from previous versions.

I am sure call duration will be made available via a patch soon (the new patch does not seem to be working for me even after several reloads) but I also miss the phone number instead of the the type. I think if there was an option to use phone number instead of work, mobile, home it would be better.

Overall I am greatly impressed with what they have done on 1.4. Phone app seems faster more responsive and the ability to see the contact's other phones directly seems great.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    I am pleased about the call log changes with 1.4 but I also believe it is going to take some getting used to. On one hand it makes it easier to see how many calls to/from one contact you had and allows you to send sms or call to other numbers for the same contact from that page but on the other hand it has made some things different from previous versions.

I am sure call duration will be made available via a patch soon (the new patch does not seem to be working for me even after several reloads) but I also miss the phone number instead of the the type. I think if there was an option to use phone number instead of work, mobile, home it would be better.

Overall I am greatly impressed with what they have done on 1.4. Phone app seems faster more responsive and the ability to see the contact's other phones directly seems great.
    Call duration patch has already been fixed. These folx are FAST! Its a hide/unhide option now so when you install it, go to phone prefs, select OFF and restart luna.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  3.    #3  
    Ok my bad, call duration is available after I click on the contacts icon in the call log. New things to learn