Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by ferchope View Post
    Any Punctuation Marks before adding that line?
    If I referring to the MaxImagePixelCount, it is just like this:

#
    # This is the configuration file for the palm browser.
    # Keep it in /etc/palm/browser-app.conf
    #
    # Values specified here may be overridded by those in /etc/palm/browser-app-platform.conf

[General]
    PrivateBrowsing=false
    PluginsEnabled=true
    PluginsPath=/usr/lib/BrowserServerPlugins
    UserInstalledPluginsPath=/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/BrowserServerPlugins
    AcceptCookies=true
    EnableTextIndexing=true
    EnableSmartText=true
    EnableDebugger=false
    ShowClickedLink=true
    EnableStickyState=true
    FontScaleFactor=1.0
    ClickSearchRadius=6
    EnableClickSearchRadiusExpansion=true
    NetworkTimeout=60
    RunningInBrowserServer=true
    CookieJarPath=/var/palm/data/browser-cookies.db
    EnableLayoutPaintThrottling=true
    EnableFrameFlattening=true
    UserAgentIndex=0
    FastLocalLoad=true
    DatabaseQuota=5242880
    EnableFileAccessWhitelist=true
    MaxImagePixelCount=10485760

# The 'EnableFitWidth' parameter lets us control the default behavior of ScrollView.
    EnableFitWidth=false

# Memory Cache Policies
    # MemCacheMinDeadBytes: The maximum number of bytes that dead resources should consume when the cache is under pressure.
    # MemCacheMaxDeadBytes: The maximum number of bytes that dead resources should consume when the cache is not under pressure.
    # MemCacheTotalBytes: The maximum number of bytes that the cache should consume overall.
    # MemCachePruneOldTimeout: The seconds that cache not used in this period should be pruned(0 means disable)

MemCacheMinDeadBytes=1MB
    MemCacheMaxDeadBytes=2MB
    MemCacheTotalBytes=8MB
    MemCachePruneUnusedTimeout=0

# The page cache is how many previous pages to keep in memory.
    PageCacheCapacity=0

DiskCacheEnabled=true
    DiskCacheTotalBytes=8MB
    DiskCacheDebug=false
    DiskCacheLargestObjectSize=1MB

# disable gif animations till display list is optimized
    DisableGifAnimations=false

[JavaScript]
    Enabled=true
    CanOpenWindowsAutomatically=false
    Flags=--additional_JSFile_dir=/dev/null --timeout_script_timeout=5000 --nolock_codegen_pages --nouse_idle_notification
    ScriptMinimumTimerInterval=0.02
    YoungSpaceSize=2MB
    OldSpaceSize=32MB
    StackLimit=64K

[Fonts]

MinFontSize=8
    MinLogicalFontSize=5
    DefaultFontSize=14
    DefaultFixedFontSize=14

MinTextAutoSizeFontSize=18

[SmartText]
    TermsFile=/tmp/aaa
    SkippedChars=/tmp/bbb
    KeyEquivalencesFile=/tmp/ccc
    Locale=en_fr
    ScorePenaltySubstitutions=1.0
    ScorePenaltyAdditions=2.0
    AlwaysChooseExactMatch=true
    IsTermsFileCompiled=true
    e_t
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Bump! And to add.. this worked for me as well. Thanks e_t!
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Just to help others out with the same problem.. I wrote this patch to hold us over, until someone can pack together an ipk for preware.

Hope you don't mind e_t.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SiLlY; 03/07/2010 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiLlY View Post
    Just to help others out with the same problem.. I wrote this patch to hold us over, until someone can pack together an ipk for preware.

Hope you don't mind e_t.
    is it going to be on preware?
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    When I get home from work i'll submit it. If someone wants to do it before then.. Go for it. Just let us know if you do, so that we don't submit twice. I should be home after 5pm EST.

thanks!
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Submitted. I gave credit to edit_text since he was the one that fixed this issue. I only formatted it into a patch.

Thanks e_t!
    I just installed the patch via preware and it doesn't appear to be working for me. I'm trying to open the link in post#5. All I get is a blank page.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i just installed the patch via Preware and i'm able to get to that website...
    i've tried four times now, each time clearing the history and cache before trying again...no issues...

image looks great...i've made pic my wallpaper now
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    First off thanks for the fix and the patch. I noticed though that when you load the large image you can't view the whole thing. It won't allow you to zoom out or pan around to view the whole image. Anyone else notice this?
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I just installed the patch via preware and it doesn't appear to be working for me. I'm trying to open the link in post#5. All I get is a blank page.
    If you can.. use WOSQI to get the file (/etc/palm/browser-app.conf) from your phone. Once you have it downloaded.. open it and make sure the changes where made. If you're not sure how to open it and check.. send it to me via PM and I'll look at it. It could be that you have another patch conflicting with this one.
    yeah patch is not working for me isntall via preware.
    Patch through preware doesn't work. I'm going to try editing the conf file. I'll get back to you all.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Download de patch from webos internals feeds and use wqi to install it.
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-...4.0-29_all.ipk
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    Patch through preware doesn't work. I'm going to try editing the conf file. I'll get back to you all.
    Please let me know if the file was edited correctly when you retrieve it from your phone. The fact that it worked for some and not for others has me wondering.

TIA
    http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5...7306254605.jpg now loads through editing the browser conf file!

SiLlY, sorry, removed your patch right before editing the conf file because I didn't want to run into a block during the editing instructions.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5...7306254605.jpg now loads through editing the browser conf file!

SiLlY, sorry, removed your patch right before editing the conf file because I didn't want to run into a block during the editing instructions.
    That's fine. I'm just wondering why some are working while others aren't. Perhaps different setup on different carriers? Not sure.

Mine is a Palm Pre on Sprint network w/ 1.4.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Ok.. I just tried this on the emulator and it didn't work until I did a full reboot. Can someone having problems try this and let me know if it fixed it for you?

TIA
    Ok.. I just tried this on the emulator and it didn't work until I did a full reboot. Can someone having problems try this and let me know if it fixed it for you?

TIA
    install the patch via preware and then restart the phone? I'm on it

TIA
    hey I can confirm that the patch works via preware but you have to do a full restart. Great job thanks!
    Yup, didn't work for me till I restarted the phone. However it does only increase the file size you can view, doesn't remove the limit. For example I can view 2592x3888 but NOT 2666x4000 for example when viewing naughty pics on imagefap. This is acceptable in most cases. Of course I would love no limit, but I assume this is because of hardware limitations.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast