1.    #1  
    so I see alot of peeps on here wanted doodle jump so I email lama sky to ask if they were going to make it and they sent me an email back saying that they will never consider makeing doodle jump for any web os device kind of sad
    wrong section if you want a similar app made then youd be best to try in the webos development section
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    so I see alot of peeps on here wanted doodle jump so I email lama sky to ask if they were going to make it and they sent me an email back saying that they will never consider makeing doodle jump for any web os device kind of sad
    *******... they already have the customer base....
    Did he give a reason? I know a fair amount of developers are unaware of the PDK, which gets by the limitations of the WebOS native code... Other Apple developers are every bit as much Apple fan boy as I am Palm (I guess just Anti-Apple now that I think about it... If there is such a thing as an anti-apple fan boy.)
  5.    #5  
    no he didn't give a reasonandhe sounded really ****ed that I would even ask for this to happen
    That is unfortunate, because porting it to webOS would do absolutely nothing except get him more money. But it is his prerogative..
    Ah well, less money for him
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    that's a different response than what I got from Lima Sky.....

copy of my email response from lima sky:

Hi Imex99,

We don't have plans yet to make the WebOS version.

best,

Igor Pusenjak
    Lima Sky

Key words, YET........ So, he didn't say no.... And I received my email from him yesterday(Feb. 27th)
    Honestly, I don't see much of a point in requesting games to be ported until the PDK is publicly available. Either they have it already, and are already working on porting it, or they can't do anything until it's publicly available anyway.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I do, it lets the company know that there product is wanted and will put more effort on porting the games......

I do have another thread going and a precentral member is making a similar game:

http://m.forums.precentral.net/showt...97#post2266597
  11.    #11  
    yeah i posted on that therad someone should make a game just like it for the pre
    I would love to see more free games for the pre as a whole
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    doodle jump app just released for android, hopefully webOS is next...
    Considering that Palm will show on the GDC how easy iphone games can be ported to WebOS with the PDK it would be crazy of lima sky not to do it.